GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goodmans GDC 3116TFT Digital Camera/ XP Driver"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/12/02 at 01:05
Regular
Hi

Can anyone help me?

I've just got a Goodmans GDC 3116TFT Digital Camera,

Problem is, I can install the driver off the CD as it is only For Win 98/Me/2000 and I've got XP.

Does anyone know where I can download an XP driver for this camera - or can't I do it?

Or can you get one of the drivers on the CD to work under XP

Thanks in advance for any help.

Daz.
Tue 03/12/02 at 01:28
Regular
yea but....... my printer has no drivers for XP it seems so i instaleld win 2000 ones and it worked.....
Tue 03/12/02 at 01:27
"High polygon count"
I found this forum:

http://www.driverforum.com/other4/567.html

They say it's not compatible with WinXP.

Then there's this site:

http://www.reviewcentre.com/review12250.html

Who say there's no XP support *at all*. You may want to go there and read the review, as it doesn't sound at all hopeful.

You might want to take the advice offered on the first site listed:

"you can try the Win2k driver if one exists, but you could always take the camera back to the shop and explain politely that they seemed not to have listened to your requirements as you specifically mentioned it should be compatible with XP. Obviously this will be a lie, but then think of all the times shop assistants lie to you about products!!. Just do it and get a proper camera as a replacement"
Tue 03/12/02 at 01:18
Regular
do u mean autorun?
try exploring the CD and double clicking the setup icon?
Tue 03/12/02 at 01:15
Regular
When I put the CD in and click RUN, a message box comes up and says can not install to Windows 3.1 and installation fails.

Have you any ideas what may be causing this?

Thanks again.
Tue 03/12/02 at 01:09
Regular
win 2000 drivers should work fine.
Tue 03/12/02 at 01:05
Regular
Hi

Can anyone help me?

I've just got a Goodmans GDC 3116TFT Digital Camera,

Problem is, I can install the driver off the CD as it is only For Win 98/Me/2000 and I've got XP.

Does anyone know where I can download an XP driver for this camera - or can't I do it?

Or can you get one of the drivers on the CD to work under XP

Thanks in advance for any help.

Daz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.