GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey, does anyone remember the HOOOOO TRAIN!!!?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/12/02 at 23:15
Regular
hey everybody,
i am fan of "the godfather" but more a fan of his ho's. exept hardly anyone remembers them. i know it kinda sux. such beautiful ho's being put to waste. its a damn shame. WELL ANYWAY does anyone remember them? and if so do u no there names? just i think they rocked. especially that one in like 2000 who kicked stevie richards in the gonadz. funny as hell but i wanna know there names. OH DEAR SOMEBODY. ANSWER MY PRAYERS. well any6way post here anything about the HOOO train.

Next stop... Steves house : ) Ill just be doing my homework ; ) wink, wink
Choo Choo, Ho Ho Ho here we go...
WooHoo
Thu 05/12/02 at 15:37
Regular
"..."
steve, do you like the ho train because ho's are the only way you will ever get laid?
Wed 04/12/02 at 16:54
Regular
RM18 wrote:
> AfroJoe wrote:
> They had names?
>
> :-D
>
> Yup. Ho 1, Ho 2, Ho 3...
>
> :D

hah : D
Tue 03/12/02 at 18:11
Regular
AfroJoe wrote:
> They had names?
>
> :-D

Yup. Ho 1, Ho 2, Ho 3...

:D
Tue 03/12/02 at 17:41
Regular
"One More Chance"
I actually think women look a lot more attractive when there in normal clothes, unless their naked of course.
Tue 03/12/02 at 17:24
Regular
Jetster wrote:
> If you ask me, which I know you did, there all ugly.

Agreed. I hate scantally clad women, especially the Ho's. I hate the Diva's full stop.
Tue 03/12/02 at 17:12
Regular
"One More Chance"
If you ask me, which I know you did, there all ugly.
Tue 03/12/02 at 16:26
Regular
Godfather's in the houseeeeeee! Move your b!tch asss.....PIMPIN' AIN'T PIMPIN' AIN'T EASY NOW!
Tue 03/12/02 at 16:15
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
They had names?

:-D
Mon 02/12/02 at 23:15
Regular
hey everybody,
i am fan of "the godfather" but more a fan of his ho's. exept hardly anyone remembers them. i know it kinda sux. such beautiful ho's being put to waste. its a damn shame. WELL ANYWAY does anyone remember them? and if so do u no there names? just i think they rocked. especially that one in like 2000 who kicked stevie richards in the gonadz. funny as hell but i wanna know there names. OH DEAR SOMEBODY. ANSWER MY PRAYERS. well any6way post here anything about the HOOO train.

Next stop... Steves house : ) Ill just be doing my homework ; ) wink, wink
Choo Choo, Ho Ho Ho here we go...
WooHoo

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.