GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WEST HAM BOARD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/12/02 at 22:16
Regular
Pah
Mon 02/12/02 at 22:16
Regular
"we escape....."
Pah
Mon 02/12/02 at 22:20
Regular
Heh, funney seeing all those "brown out" banners all come out of nowhere at the end.

Almost thought they were being racist for a second there...
Tue 03/12/02 at 08:03
Regular
"Baros!!!"
It's looking as if West Ham are really going to struggle to stay up.
Tue 03/12/02 at 10:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
And to make matters worse for you 'ammers fans, Glenn Roeder has stated on Ceefax that he does not intend to quite as manager because of his love for the club, the club he grew-up with. And that he's happy there.

Relegation it is then!

But I wonder how he defines "Happy"??
Surely he can't like being possibly the second-most-hated man (behind the Chairmen who won't give him the money) at the club!?

I was watching that "You're On Sky Sports" program from last-night this morning, and they had some 'ammers fan moaning about the lack of money being injected into the team itself from the big-money sales of Rio and Lampard Jr. He also said he tried to get a ticket for the United game a while back, but he was asked to pay £57 for a seat in row Z!!!

There's definitley money coming-in then, but where's it going??

And how much does it cost to get a seat in Row A...!!??
Tue 03/12/02 at 14:05
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
This scenario is uncommon after a stadium overall... as most people know Upton Park underwent some severe ground improvements and the sale of Rio only goes part way to help pay for that, theres still little to no money available and will remain so for at least this season.

At Birmingham City we didnt have any money available for transfers for 2 years after the big railway end was built (this was a few seasons ago now so were doing good for finances now)

You gotta spend money to bring money in, the money you spend goes fast (builing a new stand) and comes back in slowly.
Tue 03/12/02 at 18:30
Regular
"we escape....."
Solskjær wrote:
> And to make matters worse for you 'ammers fans, Glenn Roeder has
> stated on Ceefax that he does not intend to quite as manager because
> of his love for the club, the club he grew-up with. And that he's
> happy there.
>
> Relegation it is then!
>
> But I wonder how he defines "Happy"??
> Surely he can't like being possibly the second-most-hated man (behind
> the Chairmen who won't give him the money) at the club!?
>
> I was watching that "You're On Sky Sports" program from
> last-night this morning, and they had some 'ammers fan moaning about
> the lack of money being injected into the team itself from the
> big-money sales of Rio and Lampard Jr. He also said he tried to get a
> ticket for the United game a while back, but he was asked to pay
> £57 for a seat in row Z!!!
>
> There's definitley money coming-in then, but where's it going??
>
> And how much does it cost to get a seat in Row A...!!??

£358
Tue 03/12/02 at 21:05
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
A season ticket at St Andrews (Birmingham) this season costs £470. Di Canio is out for upto 3 weeks now so West Ham are gonna find it even harder in Dec than they did in Nov (if thats possible)
Wed 04/12/02 at 11:35
Regular
Reports today say that Di canio may be out for up to 3 months!
Wed 04/12/02 at 11:53
Or†ega wrote:
> Reports today say that Di canio may be out for up to 3 months!

Well it was a groin injury right? And if its bad enough, its more than likely, he said around 3 weeks yesterday but then hes not your average doctor.

If true though, its fair to say that West Ham are doomed, hes equally the best player they have and the only one with any fight in him.

Better start waving good bye to them.
Wed 04/12/02 at 12:37
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I agree, if the injury turns out to be 3 months instead of 3 weeks then West Ham are as good as down.

Di Canio was their only player who showed any kind of fight or passion recently and without him the Hammer will fall.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.