GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well, this topic is buzzing with life isn't it??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/12/00 at 10:19
Regular
I'm gonna post loads of pointless messages on here, so we can get it up on the hottest topics.
Here goes, there's gonna be one word in each post and they all create a sentance about a PC game.
Sun 25/01/09 at 09:46
Regular
Hi SKIparents

Looks like all the flights are £250 to £300 pounds,
I have been trawling through the different airlines routes etc and they all seem to be same price unless you are willing to fly to sofia and travel by train or coach to the coast.
I did find last year that companys like thompson and going places would reduce the price the nearer it got to the departure date,and was able to grab a cheap flight £175 return to bourgas.
This of course was no help with rentals.

As for the mortgage i have a uk based mortgage so no difference to me.
Tue 13/01/09 at 19:36
Regular
Hi Everyone and Happy New Year
Has anyone got any good news with regards to flights in 2009. It looks like they are all averaging about £250+, and as things are no one seems interested in going over.

Also is everyone else finding things hard with their mortgages in Bulgaria, with the Euro £ exchange. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Tue 18/11/08 at 10:20
Regular
Great news about wizzair now flying to Bourgas all year round. We had intended to go for New Year as it was great last year, but it was about £500 for the two of us. Instead we are going out in February to see what mid-winter is like. Cold, I should think! This will cost us under £200. At last no more long trips from Varna out of season. Taxis can be outragiously expensive, so unless I get a good price I am tempted to walk to the bus stop, pay 3Lv each and get off at the bus stop by The Golden Fish restaurant
Wed 12/11/08 at 19:48
Regular
We used Wizz air from Luton too. If you are flexible about when you go and keep checking the web site you can get very cheap flights outside the school holidays and the times are OK. Gets very expensive and the flights are in the night in the school holidays. We actually found it cheaper to stop off in Budapest on the way out or the way back. We have a son who lives there BUT you could use it as an extra weekend break.
Mon 10/11/08 at 13:34
Regular
I think we might be apartment 21 entranceC. We have the big balcony. We have only been over once so please forgive me!

Jo
Mon 10/11/08 at 13:33
Regular
Hi Everyone,

We have used Wizz Air. They fly from London Luton. Not that cheap in school holidays but have been over for about £75 each in 2007.

Jo
Sun 26/10/08 at 17:35
Regular
Hi Si & Jules or can i call you neighbours? Sure we met out there last May we were just down the hall from you number 22 and sure you told us where the local diy shop was.
Good idea about sharing transfer costs.
We are hoping to go out late April/May time so maybe we will meet up again.

Derek & Gaynor
Sun 26/10/08 at 17:20
Regular
HI Everyone
Just a thought, it would be good to keep in touch and let each other know when you are going over. Taxi's or transfers could then be shared, keeping the cost down as these are going up all the time. Unless anyone knows of a better way to get to the apartments?
Sun 26/10/08 at 10:10
Regular
"wats da craic guys"
thanks Derek for the price from aer lingus,seems to be cheap at that,i got my father in law out last september with aer lingus from Dublin and it was around the same as you mentioned but september is off season and i am wondering is the price your on about high season..Thanks anyway Marty
Fri 24/10/08 at 11:05
Regular
Marty seems aerlingus are doing cheapish flight for next year euro 231.07 return but from dublin any good for you
[LINK=http://www.aerlingus.com] aerlingus

derek

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.