GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another problem lads."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/12/02 at 16:31
Regular
I've got Kazza I'm sure most of you have so I thoguht I'd come here for help.

It says there is a new version, I download it set it up then a message comes saying:

Windows Media Player version 6.4 or greater is required to install Kazza Media Desktop.

What does this mean?

Cheers.
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:42
Regular
"Black pepper?"
So I'll delete Kazza altogether then download it again.

OK I'll do it tommrow as I can't be bothard yet. :)
Mon 02/12/02 at 18:26
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Delete the /Kazaa/ folder then try again.
Mon 02/12/02 at 17:46
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Right I've got that, it goes through to the setup, it gets to 16% then stops and says:

Component: Default Component
File Group: App Executables
File: C:\ PROGRA~1\KAZAAL~1\Kazza.exe\
Error: Cannot create a file when that file already exists

What the hell? I havn't downloaded this before, help please.
Mon 02/12/02 at 16:46
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Cheers.
Mon 02/12/02 at 16:35
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
... or, you might be able to get it from here:

http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/
Mon 02/12/02 at 16:34
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I guess it means what it says. To use the 'Kazza Media Desktop', you need the newest version of Microsoft's Media Player program (I think it's on version 7 now).

You can get this from the Microsoft Web Site, not to sure of the exact place, but just do a search on the microsoft.com/uk Web Site for Media Player, and it should give you a link to download the newest verion.
Mon 02/12/02 at 16:31
Regular
"Black pepper?"
I've got Kazza I'm sure most of you have so I thoguht I'd come here for help.

It says there is a new version, I download it set it up then a message comes saying:

Windows Media Player version 6.4 or greater is required to install Kazza Media Desktop.

What does this mean?

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.