GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good XBOX 360 Games"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 20/10/08 at 14:37
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hello

Im after some good but cheap XBOX 360 games whether its pre owned or in the sale I just want some people recommendations to some good playable titles.

Also if anyone has any 360 games they wanna sell or trade then post them in here and I may just take them off your hands.
Wed 22/10/08 at 08:11
Regular
"THFC"
I have always thought about doing it but figured i would probably get kicked out! Like if you have a voucher for something you dont want, try sell it in store i guess!
Tue 21/10/08 at 18:27
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
hippyman wrote:
> Or wait by the counter to see if anybody is trading a copy in -
> try and beat the game price for it (pretty easy in all honesty).
> May have to take them outside to do it though...but you didn't
> hear that from me!

Hehe I like that. Do you get many people hanging around the counter? Might have to try this now! :)
Tue 21/10/08 at 15:36
"possibly impossible"
hippyman wrote:
> Silent Thunder wrote:
> Also Call of Duty 4, unfortunately probably won't be cheap for
> a
> while, but if you find it cheaply you should definitely pick it
> up. Lives up to the hype.
>
> Wait until CoD 5 comes out - the preowned and new price of CoD 4
> will be slashed.
>
> Or wait by the counter to see if anybody is trading a copy in -
> try and beat the game price for it (pretty easy in all honesty).
> May have to take them outside to do it though...but you didn't
> hear that from me!

That's what I did with Mercs 2 :)

Helps if you know the management!

Anyway, Oblivion is still there if you want it.
Tue 21/10/08 at 14:49
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> Also Call of Duty 4, unfortunately probably won't be cheap for a
> while, but if you find it cheaply you should definitely pick it
> up. Lives up to the hype.

Wait until CoD 5 comes out - the preowned and new price of CoD 4 will be slashed.

Or wait by the counter to see if anybody is trading a copy in - try and beat the game price for it (pretty easy in all honesty). May have to take them outside to do it though...but you didn't hear that from me!
Mon 20/10/08 at 21:18
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Oblivion is a great game if a huge RPG is your thing. You can spend a lot of time playing it. Didn't get boring for me. :)

Have to agree with the recommendation of Viva Pinata. Good and often humorous fun. Gardening might not exactly sound like your idea of fun but I found myself taking pride in what I created.

Also Call of Duty 4, unfortunately probably won't be cheap for a while, but if you find it cheaply you should definitely pick it up. Lives up to the hype.
Mon 20/10/08 at 19:01
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Some good names there.

Avoid Mercenaries 2...real shocker!

But definitely recommend Viva Pinata (if you have the vision cam, go for the second...it's amazing).

Just trying out Lego Batman. Bought it as I know game are doing a trade in offer that means Batman will be £25 when traded in for Fable 2. Already have discount and the discounted price of Batman was £26.74 (so maths...I ony lose about £1.74 for nearly a weeks rental :p) Then I have £5 off as I bought the pub games :)

But Fable 2 would be one to watch when it's cheaper.

If you like football games, try UEFA Champions League. Really interesting how it is played - bit like collecting football stickers and can be picked up for about a tenner now.
Mon 20/10/08 at 17:23
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
Picked up Bioshock from Zavvi, for £15 - never tried it before, and immensely enjoyed it. Well worth a go!
Mon 20/10/08 at 15:36
"possibly impossible"
If you want to buy some cheap good 360 games from the shops, however, I suggest:

PGR 3 (£5 or less)
Crackdown (around £12)
Forza 2 (£5)
Viva Pinata (£5 or £10 with Forza 2 in a double pack)
Dead Or Alive 4 (around £10-£12)
Mon 20/10/08 at 15:34
"possibly impossible"
I have:

Just Cause for £10
Oblivion: GOTY Edition £14
Earth Defence Force 2017 £10

and maybe Pure for £25 (still sealed) so I can get the PS3 version while my 360 is being fixed.
Mon 20/10/08 at 14:57
Regular
"THFC"
I have to say from what few games i have played i have enjoyed are;

Naruto Rise of a Ninja (but i love the series)
FIFA (you know about that)
Halo 3 is really good
Lost Odyssey is amazing if you like RPG's
Blue Dragon is ok as an RPG

I'm curious to see what people say aswell. I fancy trying Viva Pinata as a bit of fun, but then there are the new games coming out aswell - GoW 2, Fable 2, Fallout 3, Farcry 2, COD 5

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.