GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do I want for Christmas?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/12/02 at 14:45
Regular
Tell me, because I don't know. Pretty much anything I want that's already out (or out around Xmas) I've already bought, so tell me stuff I should ask for as presents for the festive season. We're talking...

CDs
DVDs
Books
and to a lesser extent, Games

Come on, shape my Christmas! Shape it...
Tue 03/12/02 at 17:58
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Lita #1 wrote:
> ME
>
> Nah, he's lazy enough already...

And he has that industrail size tub of hand cream...
Tue 03/12/02 at 17:52
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> I need something to be excited about or I'll become a scrooge. Suggest
> something good someone.

Both BoySetsFire and the (International) Noise Conspiracy have recently released new EPs. BSF is 'Live For Today' with three new tracks, and three live tracks, the (I)NC one is five or six new songs... so get one or both of them... I got the BSF EP, and am getting a couple of (I)NC albums for ma Bday (which was over a week ago, but the 4 CDs I ordered from Burning Heart records haven't come, cos they were out of stock till late last week...)
Tue 03/12/02 at 12:33
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
got the new soad album yet?
Tue 03/12/02 at 10:02
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
How about this dvd:

http://www.playserver1.com/ play247.asp?page=title&r=R2&title=107059
Tue 03/12/02 at 09:59
Regular
"Rendering Women."
If you haven't try out one of Pink Floyd's albums. I would suggest Division Bell or The Wall.

On the film side how about some golden oldies that pb and I love, The Dark Crystal or Labyrinth.

If you want such a bad film its good, try Dune.

And if you really want to treat yourself buy in a Panasonic Q.
Tue 03/12/02 at 09:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Lita #1 wrote:
> ME

Nah, he's lazy enough already...
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
"What do I want for Christmas?"

Surley Santa decides that?

I dunno. Get a GameCube heh :o)
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:33
"Uzi Lover"
Nothing to get for Christmas.

This time of year is so much better when your a kid and you can't sleep on Christmas Eve due to excitement. I miss that.

Now I'm stuck trying to think of things I want when I use to just be able to come straight out with everything and the list would be huge.

At the moment I am getting an MP3 Player as my other two I broke. Then I done the same to my sisters CD player which was used as back up. Shame really, one of those MP3 players were that small Sony ones which I think appeared in the Guinness Book of Records recently for being so small. Actually, it's crap...so I don't mind if it's dead. And to think I got it for the discount price of £100 and not £250.

I need something to be excited about or I'll become a scrooge. Suggest something good someone.
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Get a telescope
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:09
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> *waves hand*
> You want the Lego Imperial Star Destroyer

--

I want that. Hurray.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.