GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEW DREAMCAST MP3 PLAYER, CAMERA AND MODEMS MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/12/00 at 22:58
Regular
Sega of America annonced that they are bringing high speed Internet modems (cable - ISDN) to dreamcast for no lag on games along with aload of other cool accesories. These include things such as

An VMU MP3 Player which is used to download mp3's from dreamareana onto your portable VMU player.

A Digital camera allows Sega Dreamcast users to view their online game-sparring opponents, as well as conduct teleconferences with friends by relaying video and audio signals over the Internet in real-time. This digital camera can also be used for taking still images and transporting them over the Internet using Sega Dreamcast.

A microphone that fits into the controller so you can speak to people online

And finally new colors of controllers for VMU and other accesories
Sun 21/12/08 at 12:03
Regular
Wyh not Email your photies to Ady so he can put them in the Gallery and we can all admire the handsom b*#/`+> with the 7.8 Tush!
Sun 26/10/08 at 22:13
Regular
Hi,
I'm Di, Tamsyn's mum. I got some great distance shots from the ferry and the coast path-no close ups though.
Wed 22/10/08 at 13:50
Regular
Paul,
it's [email protected]. cheers.
Mon 20/10/08 at 21:29
Regular
I did manage to take a few photo's while on the boat if you post your e-mail address I can send them to you even the ones of the good looking one on the imco.

Paul
Mon 20/10/08 at 13:54
Regular
Anybody get any good photo's in St Mawes Last week, especially the good looking fella racing an imco and a red Tushy 7.8.
Mon 18/12/00 at 19:32
He says he is only 10 years old rav. He probably does not know what uni is
Mon 18/12/00 at 19:30
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Yo, bullo- who the hell are you- I don't think I've seen u in the forum before? Anyway, I'm Rav, 17/m/coventry and am doing a levels in maths, further maths, additional maths, physics and computing. Hopefully I'll be doing computer sciences in uni. What about u?

Rav
Mon 18/12/00 at 18:54
?
uh oh hitting me where it hurts!
Mon 18/12/00 at 18:52
You

are

sad
Sun 17/12/00 at 22:31
Dude that sucks. I thought the mp3 player would be cool. Anyway soz bout the old news

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.