GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't you just love the C4 Bits Girls?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/12/00 at 03:14
Regular
I like the American one ^_^ speaking of girls, I was talking to my girlfriend earlier today (yes i have one). It seems even she doesn't know why girls don't play games. Being a hardcore gamer herself, she just loves to blow away people on games like Half-Life but when I questioned her about girls gaming she drew a blank.

It seems that girls have better things to do than sit down beside us and fight it out on the latest games.

The question is guys and few gals. What kind of games would girly girls like. I myself have no idea and my girlfriend seem to think that girly girls will like games that involve putting on make up and shopping, hmm not that exciting but hey that's girls for you.

Any girly girl game suggestions anybody?
Sat 16/12/00 at 03:14
Regular
I like the American one ^_^ speaking of girls, I was talking to my girlfriend earlier today (yes i have one). It seems even she doesn't know why girls don't play games. Being a hardcore gamer herself, she just loves to blow away people on games like Half-Life but when I questioned her about girls gaming she drew a blank.

It seems that girls have better things to do than sit down beside us and fight it out on the latest games.

The question is guys and few gals. What kind of games would girly girls like. I myself have no idea and my girlfriend seem to think that girly girls will like games that involve putting on make up and shopping, hmm not that exciting but hey that's girls for you.

Any girly girl game suggestions anybody?
Sat 16/12/00 at 12:52
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Duchess Nukem.

It's not worth developing games for the fairer sex exclusively as there is not a large enough market for it yet. When there is, Cindy could make a comeback. Older girls have better things to do. (In the main,) As the weaker sex are meant to be more intelligent, maybe Tetris style puzzlers could be their bag. I dunno. They are a mystery to me.
Sat 16/12/00 at 12:54
Regular
And the American one from Bits fell out of the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down.

That's just a personal opinion.
Sat 16/12/00 at 12:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
No I don't.................love the C4 Bitz girls. They annoy me immensely.
Sat 16/12/00 at 13:04
Regular
All girls annoy me immensely
Sat 16/12/00 at 13:06
Regular
yeah really Meister?
Never mind i don't watch that rubbish program, even though blam!! is advertising it's site it's still good.
Sat 16/12/00 at 17:12
Regular
I agree with the ugly tree theroy...
Sat 16/12/00 at 22:25
Blam is superb but then what competition does it have? Bits at 3.067am on a Saturday? They don't KNOW anything about games...I suppose powerstone 2 is a PS2 exclusive? Is R2R2 a PS2 exclusive also?
Power Stone won't be on PS2.

Also, continuing the trend of dissing complete buffons that disgrace our screens, look at BBC 2 ceefax page 540 or something to read David 'the complete' Gibbon's review of the PS2 - I suppose it really is internet ready then? AND why did he review Chiken run and give it 6/10 when this is a good score? He completely rubbished the game in his 6 boring pages on 507!

Digitiser are good. Strange, but good.
Sat 16/12/00 at 22:34
Regular
I agree Blam!! is the greatest gaming program on Tv.
Mon 18/12/00 at 00:52
Regular
I know someone who looks like the american one, and she'd be very hurt if she read that. I think you should all apologise now
:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.