GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Theme tunes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/11/02 at 21:01
Regular
Today I was streaming and listening to tv theme tunes (I don't know why, I just was)

I think the ones I like the most are the distinctive ones here are some of the good ones I've been listening to:

Star wars, Knight rider, mission impossible, the simpsons, cheers, red dwarf, fraggle rock, quantum leap, jim'll fix it, benny hill show, pinky and the brain, dogtanian, MacGyver..........

at the moment I'm working out what my top five would be, I suppose the first 5 I listed would be the most widely known.

So anyway, If you can be bothered, what are your favourite tv/film/game theme tunes?

(top 5 format optional, or the good old list of good ones)
Tue 03/12/02 at 16:21
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
in something of a nostalgic mood recently
other tunes that I have been remebering:
He Man
Thundercats
The banana splits
and.....

Top cat
Mon 02/12/02 at 15:39
Regular
"we escape....."
The kids game show Knightmare was a classic tune

anyone who liked the programme go to www.knightmare.com
Mon 02/12/02 at 15:23
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Angel
Red Dwarf (series 3 onwards)
Farscape
Hong Kong Phooey
Chorton And The Wheelies
Mon 02/12/02 at 15:16
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
MacGyver did indeed star Richard Dean Anderson, it was on ITV about 10 or more years ago.
Recently (months back)I think ITV or channel 5 showed one of the spin off MacGyver tv movies.
It was one of my favourite shows and would be now if they were still showing it.
If you want more information on MacGyver there are a few fan sites out there just search for MacGyver
:)
Mon 02/12/02 at 15:09
"MMMMM, Chicken"
sideshow buzz wrote:
MacGyver..........

I know that this has Richard Dean Anderson from Stargate in it, but I have never seen it or adverts for it. Its been mentioned in the Simpsons, but other than that how do you know anything about it? Was it on TV in the past?
Mon 02/12/02 at 09:59
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Just checking you know...

tv.cream.org
Mon 02/12/02 at 03:21
Regular
"cachoo"
No specific order...

Six Feet Under
Sex & The City
Ally McBeal
Angel
Cops
Sat 30/11/02 at 22:55
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Off the top of my head..

Happy Days
Anamaniacs
Friends
Saved by the Bell
The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

All class :)
Sat 30/11/02 at 21:01
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Today I was streaming and listening to tv theme tunes (I don't know why, I just was)

I think the ones I like the most are the distinctive ones here are some of the good ones I've been listening to:

Star wars, Knight rider, mission impossible, the simpsons, cheers, red dwarf, fraggle rock, quantum leap, jim'll fix it, benny hill show, pinky and the brain, dogtanian, MacGyver..........

at the moment I'm working out what my top five would be, I suppose the first 5 I listed would be the most widely known.

So anyway, If you can be bothered, what are your favourite tv/film/game theme tunes?

(top 5 format optional, or the good old list of good ones)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.