GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vote Machie for Notable"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/09/06 at 12:38
Regular
I think you should vote for me to be Notable because I'd like to think I'm an important part in this community, like many of you :)

I joined these forums back in 2000, it seems so long ago but I can remember it as if it were only 6 years ago. I have actually been a member in several communities since the mid 90ies, but this place I always considered my home.

Many of you I've only started to get to know over the last few months. I guess with a smaller community you're free to shine a little more than you could before. Now that I think about it, it's as if some of you have come out of your shell, you feel more relaxed and able to be yourself. I think that's great, it would explain why we all seem like good friends.

I never had a chance to make one of these threads in the past, I wasn't much of a personality back then. Only a handful of you knew who I was and even then, knew very little about me. But now things are different, most of you know who I am and to an extent know what kind of person I am.

I'd like to think some of you would consider me a friend despite the fact we have never met in person. Though one day I hope that we shall, it'll be an experience and a good one I'm sure. So until that day you'll find me on here, chatting, reading and giving you my full support :)

So vote me for notable ^^
Wed 27/09/06 at 12:38
Regular
I think you should vote for me to be Notable because I'd like to think I'm an important part in this community, like many of you :)

I joined these forums back in 2000, it seems so long ago but I can remember it as if it were only 6 years ago. I have actually been a member in several communities since the mid 90ies, but this place I always considered my home.

Many of you I've only started to get to know over the last few months. I guess with a smaller community you're free to shine a little more than you could before. Now that I think about it, it's as if some of you have come out of your shell, you feel more relaxed and able to be yourself. I think that's great, it would explain why we all seem like good friends.

I never had a chance to make one of these threads in the past, I wasn't much of a personality back then. Only a handful of you knew who I was and even then, knew very little about me. But now things are different, most of you know who I am and to an extent know what kind of person I am.

I'd like to think some of you would consider me a friend despite the fact we have never met in person. Though one day I hope that we shall, it'll be an experience and a good one I'm sure. So until that day you'll find me on here, chatting, reading and giving you my full support :)

So vote me for notable ^^
Wed 27/09/06 at 12:42
Regular
"..."
You've got my vote...
Wed 27/09/06 at 12:54
"possibly impossible"
It's a bit boring to have a 1 man race.

So I'll run for Notable as well :D

(and probably vote for you)
Wed 27/09/06 at 12:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Eh there's a notable election? Gah that's me off for a week or two then
Wed 27/09/06 at 14:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Is this a real election as I can't see a thread saying there's going to be one?
Wed 27/09/06 at 14:41
"possibly impossible"
Wish fulfilment on Machie's part :D
Wed 27/09/06 at 14:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Ah right ta it was one of those awkward moments where you're not quite sure and are worried about looking stupid if you ask the question :D
Wed 27/09/06 at 15:48
Regular
Thanks for all the votes and support :)
Wed 27/09/06 at 17:32
Regular
"Mooching around"
What's this? Notables are back?
Wed 27/09/06 at 20:03
Regular
No.

We love you Machie!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.