GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Savatt...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/12/00 at 00:42
Regular
Just a quick message to say i'm off to the states tomorrow for a month and i hope you all have a great christmas :-)

So don't start thinking ive run off after winning - i'll be back in mid January :-)

I might even be able to carry on posting from my gf's computer so maybe i can do reports from the U.S ;-))

Anyway, if i don't get back on till next month - have a really nice christmas people :-) Gonna miss ya all
Sat 16/12/00 at 13:04
Regular
See what i mean!
Wasted space.
Sat 16/12/00 at 00:56
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Bring me back a PS2!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 16/12/00 at 00:42
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Just a quick message to say i'm off to the states tomorrow for a month and i hope you all have a great christmas :-)

So don't start thinking ive run off after winning - i'll be back in mid January :-)

I might even be able to carry on posting from my gf's computer so maybe i can do reports from the U.S ;-))

Anyway, if i don't get back on till next month - have a really nice christmas people :-) Gonna miss ya all

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.