GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A 7th Stargate season being discussed!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/11/02 at 19:19
Regular
Yes! They might be keeping them on for yet another year, and what I heard is that Micheal Shanks (Daniel Jackson) is going to be once again a main character! This might mean that they have 5 members on SG1 with Jonas still on board.
In SFX they had a big interview with the cast and they are on the last week of shooting the sixth series, but they aren't dissapointed coz they are talks of year No.7.

I wonder what they have planned, I want to know how the Ascart get their home planet back and whether the SGC can come up with a new weapon with the whole load of Naquadria they got a while back.
Sat 30/11/02 at 19:19
"The Will of D."
Yes! They might be keeping them on for yet another year, and what I heard is that Micheal Shanks (Daniel Jackson) is going to be once again a main character! This might mean that they have 5 members on SG1 with Jonas still on board.
In SFX they had a big interview with the cast and they are on the last week of shooting the sixth series, but they aren't dissapointed coz they are talks of year No.7.

I wonder what they have planned, I want to know how the Ascart get their home planet back and whether the SGC can come up with a new weapon with the whole load of Naquadria they got a while back.
Sat 30/11/02 at 20:24
Regular
"That's right!"
They're up to series 7?

I stopped watching after about series 2 or 3. How many years has it been running? Doesn't seem that long
Sat 30/11/02 at 20:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Er........wha?

I like Stargate. Didn't know they had all these serieseses....

Now. A 3-D tactical Exploration/Shooter game with fully interactive scenery and charcaters, and lots of different planets, based on the series. That would rule.

Especialy if you have to fight all those Egyptian people in forested hills. Less of the stuff back home, more action and interaction on otehr planets.
Sun 01/12/02 at 17:39
"possibly impossible"
I can't understand how Stargate gets another series and Farscape and The Lone Gunmen get cancelled. Life doesn't seem fair!
Mon 02/12/02 at 09:11
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Perhaps they don't have the following of SG-1. I couldn't belive the cliff hanger last week, it is just cruel not to show the next episode strait after.

I want to see the System Lord's fall, especially Anubis. I don't think they should kill all the Gu'auld(or however it's spelt). If they do, there will be very little in the way of openings for more, e.g. films. They'd be like Star Trek, finish the series and struggle to come back, just like Generations.
Mon 02/12/02 at 13:05
"The Will of D."
pb wrote:
> I can't understand how Stargate gets another series and Farscape and
> The Lone Gunmen get cancelled. Life doesn't seem fair!

Farscape is too weird and it's Australian;
Lone gunmen... well I'm not really sure to be honest not as good on their own without them in X-files though.
Mon 02/12/02 at 13:08
"The Will of D."
Skarra wrote:
> Perhaps they don't have the following of SG-1. I couldn't belive the
> cliff hanger last week, it is just cruel not to show the next episode
> strait after.
>
> I want to see the System Lord's fall, especially Anubis. I don't think
> they should kill all the Gu'auld(or however it's spelt). If they do,
> there will be very little in the way of openings for more, e.g. films.
> They'd be like Star Trek, finish the series and struggle to come back,
> just like Generations.

They could still have the involvement of the Replicators and the Ascart, I still want to know what Anubis looks like, he's just got that black robe over his head all the time.
The SGC could invent one of those shield generators and cannon things that were on a previous world in maybe series 3/4/5
Mon 02/12/02 at 14:42
"MMMMM, Chicken"
Stargates great, I didn't get into it for the first 2 seasons, but thanks to skyones midnight showings during the summer about two years ago, I now think Ive seen them all. As far as what can happen next - whatabout the Tokra turning on Earth, what with them being a dying species and all.
Mon 02/12/02 at 20:04
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
It has definetly been confirmed that Stargate SG-1 will get a 7th season. All the info you need is here:

http://www.sg1archive.com /forums/index.php? act=ST&f=1&t=3 (remove spaces)

and here:

http://www.scifi.com/ scifiwire/art-sfc.html? 2002-11/07/13.00.sfc (rs)

and the info on daniel jackson coming back is here:

http://www.scifi.com/ scifiwire/art-main.html? 2002-11/08/13.00.sfc (rs)

and here:

http://www.sg1archive.com /forums/index.php? act=ST&f=1&t=4 (rs)

Hope this helps
Mon 02/12/02 at 21:40
"Wa-wa-west"
Which series is on Sky 1 right now? I'm not sure.
Whoever it was that thought Farscape was weird cos it was Australian, is just strange themselves, since I come from that part of the world, its more than a little offensive.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.