GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A 7th Stargate season being discussed!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/11/02 at 19:19
Regular
Yes! They might be keeping them on for yet another year, and what I heard is that Micheal Shanks (Daniel Jackson) is going to be once again a main character! This might mean that they have 5 members on SG1 with Jonas still on board.
In SFX they had a big interview with the cast and they are on the last week of shooting the sixth series, but they aren't dissapointed coz they are talks of year No.7.

I wonder what they have planned, I want to know how the Ascart get their home planet back and whether the SGC can come up with a new weapon with the whole load of Naquadria they got a while back.
Fri 06/12/02 at 12:59
"The Will of D."
Well when you read it it doesn't give off any good amount of info so that you can go through the episode in your head.
Fri 06/12/02 at 12:53
"Wa-wa-west"
Elimin@tor wrote:
> Now that America have gone on their break the SFX mag won't give out
> episode info for future Stargate eps, damn them! Damn them all!

So what? I'm not really that keep on knowing what happens before I see the episode.
Thu 05/12/02 at 20:39
"The Will of D."
Now that America have gone on their break the SFX mag won't give out episode info for future Stargate eps, damn them! Damn them all!
Thu 05/12/02 at 14:20
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
I suppose it was a bit cruel leaving that dude there. Now he'll come back to normal time and Carter will be long dead.
Wed 04/12/02 at 22:19
"The Will of D."
Yeah how mean. At least the Replicators are out of the story for now, since they have thousands of years to actually figure it out how to defeat them, till the replicators can turn off the Time Dialation device.
Wed 04/12/02 at 22:02
"Wa-wa-west"
Well, I thought they would actually take that guy with them, rather than just trick him and leave him there. How mean.
Wed 04/12/02 at 17:09
"The Will of D."
Thanks, I just went with the flow of how I wanted it written.

I looked on all those links, basically Daniel Jackson and Jack O'Neil are definetly in the 7th series, I don't want to spoil tonights episode with the few bits of nfo I gathered about it.
Wed 04/12/02 at 09:11
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Elimin@tor wrote:-

>Stryke wrote:
>> Ascart? Naquadria? What is that, Dutch?

>Ascart = Grey short aliens with big eyes (typical view of ET's ((extra >terestials, not "phone home" ET)) )

>Naquadria = Metalic element used as a source of HUGE amounts of energy >when melted and boiled.

>Dutch= A contingency of people who live in a counrty next to Germany

lol
Tue 03/12/02 at 22:35
"The Will of D."
Well SFX mag I think spelt it Ascart. But It doesn't matter too much.
Tue 03/12/02 at 22:18
"Wa-wa-west"
Actually, its Asgard, but easy mistake to make. Dutch *tuts*.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.