GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox? Very creative name! Or is it?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/12/00 at 23:18
Regular
Xbox? Does the name scream out to you? "BUY ME!" Or does it give you the impression that whoever came up with the name was just too bored and fed up to put any effort into it. Coming up with a name is harder than you think. It has to be catchy, repeatable and sound intimidating or impressive.

If Mr Gates approached you pleading for you to come up with a suitable name for his upcoming "box" what suggestions would you offer him, apart from an earfull of complaints about how lame his software is.

I think the name i would offer him, would be something like "White Box" I don't know why but it just sounds cool "I'm gonna buy me a white box for christmas" "sorry can't talk right now, I'm playing on the white box" okay maybe it's lame but I doubt you could come up with anything better.
Fri 15/12/00 at 23:18
Regular
Xbox? Does the name scream out to you? "BUY ME!" Or does it give you the impression that whoever came up with the name was just too bored and fed up to put any effort into it. Coming up with a name is harder than you think. It has to be catchy, repeatable and sound intimidating or impressive.

If Mr Gates approached you pleading for you to come up with a suitable name for his upcoming "box" what suggestions would you offer him, apart from an earfull of complaints about how lame his software is.

I think the name i would offer him, would be something like "White Box" I don't know why but it just sounds cool "I'm gonna buy me a white box for christmas" "sorry can't talk right now, I'm playing on the white box" okay maybe it's lame but I doubt you could come up with anything better.
Thu 16/10/08 at 12:17
Regular
Hi has anyone had their electricity or water bills yet, or does anybody know how we are supposed to pay these bills? Thanks Ruby
Thu 16/10/08 at 16:26
Regular
"wats da craic guys"
Hi Ruby, i was in with the vigo group about the electric and water and they said to me that they would not be charging anyone until next year as there wasn,t enough used this year to charge anyone...Good Luck..Martin Callaghan
Sat 18/10/08 at 17:17
Regular
Thanks - that's good news. Have you any idea where the electricity meter is located, I found the water meter.
Sun 19/10/08 at 07:42
Regular
"wats da craic guys"
Hi Ruby...i wouldn,t know were to find the electric metre, its probably in the vigo office so they can add on more than it should be and get another few pound out of us...good luck Napperboy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.