GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What would you do for a Playstation 2?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/12/00 at 22:56
Regular
I think that there are a lot of people out there that would literally do anything to get there hands on there very own Playstation 2. I was just wondering (you know how it is) what would you do to get one? I just paid 519 pounds for one so i guess that's how far i would go. So enlighten me with all your hilarious suggestions on what you would go through to get your grubby little hands on the most wonderous and precious Playstation 2.
Fri 15/12/00 at 22:56
Regular
I think that there are a lot of people out there that would literally do anything to get there hands on there very own Playstation 2. I was just wondering (you know how it is) what would you do to get one? I just paid 519 pounds for one so i guess that's how far i would go. So enlighten me with all your hilarious suggestions on what you would go through to get your grubby little hands on the most wonderous and precious Playstation 2.
Fri 15/12/00 at 23:15
"High polygon count"
Kittworld,

You obviously missed it, but Ali (at Special Reserve) posted almost exactly this question a few weeks ago.

I think the thread was "How far would you go for a PlayStation2?"
Sat 16/12/00 at 01:22
I'd eat a Wookie!

:-)
Sat 16/12/00 at 03:28
Regular
well I'm new and I'm too lazy to find out what everyone said
Sat 16/12/00 at 09:50
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
hehe. I would most probably bid 400 pound for a ps2..but nothing over that..not because i'm tight...i just can't afford more than that.

I hope that the charity ps2 bidding will go well, and i hope that no-one bids an amount of money that they won't pay.
Sat 16/12/00 at 15:41
kittworld wrote:
> I think that there are a lot of people out there that would
> literally do anything to get there hands on there very own
> Playstation 2. I was just wondering (you know how it is) what
> would you do to get one? I just paid 519 pounds for one so i guess
> that's how far i would go. So enlighten me with all your hilarious
> suggestions on what you would go through to get your grubby little
> hands on the most wonderous and precious Playstation 2.

that was dumb, you should have just given me about 250 pounds convert it into australian dollars and bought you one for $749. I got mine a week after its release!!!!
Sun 17/12/00 at 09:26
aint you from austrailia anyway,

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.