GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Does Your Usename Mean?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/08 at 10:36
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Okay I was sitting here wondering what peoples usernames mean. So I'll start things off.

jubbachainsaw
Jubba was a nickname that I picked up like 10 years ago on the good old school bus as one of my mates misinterpreted Shabby Ranks - Mr Loverman as saying "he's the lover man JUBBA" without meaning to it just kind of stuck.

Chainsaw is easy as my band is called Mr Happy Chainsaw

jubba + chainsaw = jubbachainsaw
Wed 15/10/08 at 10:17
Regular
"THFC"
lol - Emmie is my username for most things. as anyone who knows me on Xbox or Ps3 will know. Just something i like to use.

could have been lazier and been:
MarcEmmerson87
Wed 15/10/08 at 09:58
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Emmie87 wrote:
> yea i never really thought about it much until you made this
> topic but it is interesting to see. Some people seem to have put
> a lot more thought than others into their names but it is funny
> to see how people actually got their names

Some just put no effort in at all do they Mr Emmerson ;)
Wed 15/10/08 at 09:53
Regular
"THFC"
yea i never really thought about it much until you made this topic but it is interesting to see. Some people seem to have put a lot more thought than others into their names but it is funny to see how people actually got their names
Wed 15/10/08 at 09:45
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
This is awesome, it feels like i know you all so much better now
Wed 15/10/08 at 00:47
Regular
T'is the name of my imaginary father

Grix sounded right, Thraves was from a book
Tue 14/10/08 at 21:24
Regular
"I like turtles"
My name and the number of the house I grew up in.Couldn't be arsed to think of anything better and still can't!.
Tue 14/10/08 at 20:33
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Sort of stuck years ago, because I read this particular series of books - DragonLord, DragonMaster etc - there you go:)
Tue 14/10/08 at 17:34
Regular
My real name is Alexander.

Alfonse is pretty much konstant because of this amazing episode of Kenan and Kel I saw once, but I was a little young when I adopted it so it's spelt wrong.

Comrade Alfonse - I took the term comrade from Animal Farm which I recently read and now love. Ironically, I'm not exactly an advocate of communism.

Alfonse the turtle - I've been told that if I was an animal, I'd be a turtle because I'm generally dopey but live long enough to tango on your grave.

Etchy - I thought it sounded cute, like Sketchy.

Hoju - Homer Junior, I liked the Simpsons, alot.

Slimboyslik - I was slick and and I was slim, what else can I say?

Gangstasaurus - Ummmm, I'm sorry. Lol.
Tue 14/10/08 at 16:03
Regular
"eat toast!"
seemed like a quirky name so i took it.
Tue 14/10/08 at 15:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm a big fan of motorsport so it's just something in that area. It's also easy to shorten, which is always helpful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.