GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy XI- First online Wedding."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/11/02 at 20:29
Regular
Yup, the first official wedding has been taken place on FFXI.The lucky Couple were'Otoku' and 'Jar '.Even Square Madesome new items for this special event.The new items were' confetti ; and ' wedding ring '
Fri 29/11/02 at 19:54
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
You asked them, they gave me screenshots of designing characters, which you can find on google.
Fri 29/11/02 at 19:53
"griever"
considering i dont have ff11 how could i talk about it
Fri 29/11/02 at 19:50
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
You should try Msn ( hotmail ) chat rooms, and talk to the japanese people...they chat about FF11...some of them speak English, but are very hard to find...a person i talked to has got 4 potions and is a member of a clan called ' toco wako ' i guess in japanese it sounds different...
Fri 29/11/02 at 19:46
"griever"
i think ff11 will be fantastic if they can pull it off on the PS2 in the UK
Fri 29/11/02 at 19:41
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Well, ive heard Rumors that its coming to Europe by december 2003, and U.S by Summer 2003...

Ive been looking on sites and already clans for the game have been made!Looks like the FF fans cant wait, including you guys ;).
Fri 29/11/02 at 18:59
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
coldfusion008 wrote:
> when is FFXI coming on PC in UK???
> Im restless until i know when it comes out!!!

I know the feeling.

From what I've heard, there isn't a release date for Europe yet...
Thu 28/11/02 at 22:50
Regular
"You only live twice"
when is FFXI coming on PC in UK???
Im restless until i know when it comes out!!!
Thu 28/11/02 at 22:48
Regular
"You only live twice"
happy pair... thats nice :)
Thu 28/11/02 at 20:29
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Yup, the first official wedding has been taken place on FFXI.The lucky Couple were'Otoku' and 'Jar '.Even Square Madesome new items for this special event.The new items were' confetti ; and ' wedding ring '

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.