GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Next England Match ( football )"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/11/02 at 18:07
Regular
Erm...when is the next England match?And who are they playing?I hope we get someone easy!Does anyone know..or does the whole world know apart from me...heh...?
Mon 02/12/02 at 14:49
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Davor Suker, Alan Boksic, Igor Stimac... Those are the only Croats I can think of - and even they're past it!

OK, so there's Mario Stanic and Silvio Maric too, but when did you last see them ever do anything that special??

It seems like it should be a rather easy tie, but we don't seem to know a lot about them, so it could go either-way.
Sat 30/11/02 at 20:39
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Does Croatia have any good players?Oh they a easy team to beat? Or will it be a challenge?
Sat 30/11/02 at 14:20
Regular
"Baros!!!"
We are also going to be playing Croatia in a friendly. The Croatia game is likely to be staged some time in August, ahead of qualifying games against Macedonia and Liechtenstein the following month.
Sat 30/11/02 at 13:33
"Darkness, always"
Next competitive game is in March I think.
Fri 29/11/02 at 21:11
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
True, but they are linked with us, arnt they?
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:57
Regular
"Black pepper?"
Why Australia?! They're not in Europe!!
Fri 29/11/02 at 15:42
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yeah. I think it's in February too, at Upton Park.

Should be a cracking match too, providing the likes of Kewell and Viduka are in action! And I'll finally get the chance to see why Liverpool and Leeds are always getting linked-with this Brett Emerton blokey too.
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I think we've got Australia in a friendly next, but I'm not 100% sure on that.
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:07
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
Erm...when is the next England match?And who are they playing?I hope we get someone easy!Does anyone know..or does the whole world know apart from me...heh...?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.