GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite Studio Ghibli films?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/09/06 at 16:49
Regular
"!"
Mine would have to be Porco Rosso and Kiki's Delivery Service. Grave of the Fireflies was awesome, but one of the most depressing films I've ever seen.
Tue 26/09/06 at 16:49
Regular
"!"
Mine would have to be Porco Rosso and Kiki's Delivery Service. Grave of the Fireflies was awesome, but one of the most depressing films I've ever seen.
Tue 26/09/06 at 18:59
Regular
Grave of the Fireflies was great, really love it and have been meaning to get it on DVD.

I think my favourites are Laputa (not the Disney dub), My Neighbour Totoro and Porco Rosso. They're all so different and yet they're all wonderful.

pb and Duck if you're reading this, have you gotten round to watching the other Ghibli films you have on DVD yet?
Tue 26/09/06 at 19:27
Regular
Kiki, Howl's and Nausicaa are all great films.
Fri 29/09/06 at 13:25
"possibly impossible"
Some of them. And there isn't a single one I haven't liked yet.

Still haven't seen:
The Cat Returns
Howl's Moving Castle
Laputa - Castle In The Sky

I need time!
Mon 02/10/06 at 22:46
Tue 03/10/06 at 10:31
Regular
Machie wrote:
> pb and Duck if you're reading this, have you gotten round to
> watching the other Ghibli films you have on DVD yet?

Not yet actually.

I got them just at the time I was moving out of my old place - I went back home for a few weeks before I start my new job (I move out again on Saturday).

I've not set up my own DVD-playing stuff, and there are always people milling around the house.
The ghibli stuff feels special enough to wait to watch without interruptions and pestering.

One of these days I'll get round to them... :^)
Tue 03/10/06 at 13:56
"possibly impossible"
I've got copies of all of them (back before they were available here) and am slowly building up a collection of originals from Amazon.
Tue 03/10/06 at 14:54
Regular
We don't have any of them :) well we have the old Disney versions of Kiki and Laputa but not these new ones. We have taped Porco Rosso and Laputa, that's all. Would like to get these and the Fox release DVD of Totoro with the original English dub.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.