GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Donnie Darko"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/11/02 at 23:28
Regular
I think it's out at the cinemas now, so has anyone seen Donnie Darko? It's meant to be very good, although I'm not sure what rating it is.

I watched about 5 minutes of it on a friend's Region 1 DVD, and it's got a bloke dressed up as an evil bunny rabbit in it, but it looks really cool. :D

Any opinions?

PS- Buy Red Dwarf Series 1 on DVD, because it's absolutely brilliant and if you do not then you are ignorance personfied. :D
Fri 29/11/02 at 23:56
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Ah yes, I finally saw it, Mr. Happy, and it really was great. My film of the year.
Fri 29/11/02 at 22:55
Regular
It is a stunning film, saw it with a close female friend of mine... don't regret it one bit.
Thu 28/11/02 at 13:53
Bought this on R1 a few months back and i couldn't believe how good it was. I still enjoy watching it and hope it doesn't get passed over in the award ceremonies.
Tue 26/11/02 at 21:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
Okay, thanks guys, I'll check out your review Master Happy. {:)

It's a shame SR have stopped stocking DVDs online, I suppose I can just put any new reviews I do in here.
Tue 26/11/02 at 14:05
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
It was by a first time director too.

It was almost dis-spiriting to watch, because it was so good.

If you want more info I did a review of it sometime ago in this forum...
Tue 26/11/02 at 00:10
Regular
"everyone says it"
Its fantastic, a really good film.

Still angry I wasted money to go and watch Bond. :(
Mon 25/11/02 at 23:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
I think it's out at the cinemas now, so has anyone seen Donnie Darko? It's meant to be very good, although I'm not sure what rating it is.

I watched about 5 minutes of it on a friend's Region 1 DVD, and it's got a bloke dressed up as an evil bunny rabbit in it, but it looks really cool. :D

Any opinions?

PS- Buy Red Dwarf Series 1 on DVD, because it's absolutely brilliant and if you do not then you are ignorance personfied. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.