GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Earliest memory?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/11/02 at 19:12
Regular
I can remember looking at my wallpaper, very young. It had multi-coloured stripes with Red & Blue monkeys hanging onto them.
What's your earliest memory?
Fri 29/11/02 at 23:04
Regular
"This planet sucks"
I remmember being at the top of the lighthouse when a storm was about to hit.
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Been

*Being
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:38
Regular
"You've upset me"
Been wheeled around Tesco's in a pram by my brother. Well, not exactly wheeled; been pushed around very fast with him sprinting. Best bit of it was when we turned a corner. Slammed at full speed into a display of Frosties boxes. He then preceded to turn around and leg it away (taking me with him) while laughing loudly :-D
Fri 29/11/02 at 20:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hmm... I can remember lots of things from when I was fairly young, but I can't seem to put them in order.

I remember Ibiza when I was 5...

I remember the birth of my first younger brother when I was also 5...

I remember when our flat was broken into when I was 4 or 5...

I can remember smashing my head on the door when running at full pelt at my Gran's house when I was 3...

But there were probably a lot of thigns that I could dig out from my memory if I tried hard enough that had taken place before most of those. *Thinks*
Fri 29/11/02 at 14:50
Regular
"cachoo"
pulling down the xmas tree, think i was 3 or something, other than that, every single other memory i have has been erased!!
Tue 26/11/02 at 22:28
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Discussing with my sister whether an Israeli we were related to was a Girl or a Boy. He then threw one of those grass things that stick to you at me.
Tue 26/11/02 at 22:22
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Sockboy!!!

No, wait, that's not mine...
Tue 26/11/02 at 16:19
Regular
"bing bang bong"
My earliest clear memory was going to see my newborn cousin in hospital when I was four. I was given the job of holding the flowers, so we all walked down the ward and turned right at the end. I looked at my Auntie, she smiled at me, and I held up the flowers and said "these are for you." It was at that moment that I realised it wasn't my Auntie at all and everyone else had turned left, so I legged it.

Before that I can remember being at Tuppaware and toy parties - all I wanted were the toy pianos that would make cruddy little noises when you pressed the buttons. But I can't be sure whether that was before or after my cousins birth.
Tue 26/11/02 at 11:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Either coming home from the hospital with my new baby sister (I was almost 4) or being "done" for riding around the house on my bike - No idea when that was but I must've been tiny to be riding indoors.
Mon 25/11/02 at 23:07
Regular
Sitting on a plane eating peas and gravy.
Think I was aboot erm 2.

Then theres the one where I'm sitting in a high chair watching tv...I think I was eating peas then too.

I don't like peas :\

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.