GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"3 TIME WINNER!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/12/00 at 12:48
Regular
That has me won for the 3rd time now. it was quite a shock seeing my name again. And of course I am donating my game to charity.

Well done to special reserves and the others for running the charity thingy. It amkes you feel quite good about yourself, so anybody else that wins soon should think about giving their games away.

POWER OF THE SHEEP
Mon 18/12/00 at 18:55
Regular
Don't say like your entering some competition this is a forum to talk to people who like games!
Mon 18/12/00 at 18:50
I have been entering since the first day gameaday was launched I entered every single day and have had no luck
please help me. If you could tell me does it have to be witty helpful or what please tell me! Please direct me to your winning contribution! I AM BULLO!! By the way cold was your name Frozen of the computer? Ha Ha Ha?
Sun 17/12/00 at 18:12
Regular
"not dead"
star-underscore-star. All on one line. Look.

*_*

I didn't mean you like to be treated like dirt, more as an equal. Like only you can when people don't really know you.
Sun 17/12/00 at 18:08
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
No - how do you do that?
Sun 17/12/00 at 18:07
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
try again

-
Sun 17/12/00 at 18:07
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
bj

Is that a smiley face?

_
Sun 17/12/00 at 17:59
Regular
"not dead"
tony wrote:
> Correction - Tony does not like being treated like dirt!
>
> Thank you

*_*
Sun 17/12/00 at 17:55
Regular
He wants to be a dirt clod? Okay.
Sun 17/12/00 at 17:55
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Correction - Tony does not like being treated like dirt!

Thank you
Sun 17/12/00 at 17:53
Regular
"not dead"
Tony likes to be treated like dirt sometimes, y'see, and his wife won't do it, she loves him too much, and his friends, they all respect him, but he doesn't know us personally, so we have to treat him like anybody else.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.