GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bowling for Soup 2003 UK tour dates."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/11/02 at 23:33
Regular
Feb. 13 De Montfort University Leicester, UK
Feb. 14 Wulfrun Wolverhampton , UK
Feb. 15 Barrowland Glasgow, UK
Feb. 16 Newcastle University Newcastle, UK
Feb. 17 Metropolitan University Leeds, UK
Feb. 18 Liverpool University Liverpool, UK
Feb. 19 Cardiff University Cardiff, UK
Feb. 21 University of East Angliar Norwich, UK
Feb. 22 Guild Hall Southampton, UK
Feb. 23 Leas Cliff Hall Folkestone, UK
Feb. 24 Corn Exchange Cambridge, UK
Feb. 25 Rock City Nottingham, UK
Feb. 26 Bristol Academy Bristol, UK
Feb. 28 Astoria London , UK
Sun 24/11/02 at 23:33
Regular
Feb. 13 De Montfort University Leicester, UK
Feb. 14 Wulfrun Wolverhampton , UK
Feb. 15 Barrowland Glasgow, UK
Feb. 16 Newcastle University Newcastle, UK
Feb. 17 Metropolitan University Leeds, UK
Feb. 18 Liverpool University Liverpool, UK
Feb. 19 Cardiff University Cardiff, UK
Feb. 21 University of East Angliar Norwich, UK
Feb. 22 Guild Hall Southampton, UK
Feb. 23 Leas Cliff Hall Folkestone, UK
Feb. 24 Corn Exchange Cambridge, UK
Feb. 25 Rock City Nottingham, UK
Feb. 26 Bristol Academy Bristol, UK
Feb. 28 Astoria London , UK
Mon 25/11/02 at 09:22
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
B******s...they told us they'd be back at Oxford in Febuary.
Mon 25/11/02 at 09:22
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Meh, its all about Jimmy Eat World.
Mon 25/11/02 at 18:42
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
man I hate Jimmy Eat world. BFS are really cool but when Slipknot next perform, they're gonna blow your mind into maybe.... 10,000 pieces.
Mon 25/11/02 at 18:45
When are you going to realise that Slipknot are a bunch of untalented knob ends
Mon 25/11/02 at 18:53
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
when are you going to realise that YOU are a pathetic child who is absolutely stupid to keep his mouth shut and say things that you can back up.
Mon 25/11/02 at 18:53
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I hate people like you so much. You don't like em fine but millions of other people do so why don't you just get lost.
Mon 25/11/02 at 18:57
So you back up how they are talented. Lets just put it this way, they have a guy who jumps around on stage and runs the website - nothing else. That just shows how retarded they are. And the mask thing really doesnt work. It doesnt make them any cooler. Your probably some 14 year old pikey who tries to like alternative music but gets caught up in the whole Slipknot FAD
Mon 25/11/02 at 19:00
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
I'm 19. How old are you then son?

You still haven't got the point, if they are so untalented, how come millions of people love them?

And I bet I live a much nicer bigger house than you. If there's one thing I hate, it's pikeys and people like you that think their opinion is the only one that matters.

I'm gonna stop this argument NOW and hope that you will think before you next say something. It takes a hell of a lot of talent to get 9 guys jammin on stage.
Mon 25/11/02 at 19:07
'It takes a hell of a lot of talent to get 9 guys jammin on stage'

LOL that was the best bit of your statement. Well if you must know i'm 17. And your comment about millions of people liking them, therefore they are talented is such a stupid comment. Do you think people like Gareth Gates or Sum41 are talented? Well millions of people like them so by your logic they must be very talented. Cant you see that Slipknot lack technical ability. The guitar players are bad, just a load of droped power chords in random order. There are about 7 drummers each banging the hell out of a floor tom. I dont classify that as talented. Just put a guitarist like Dimebag Darrel from Pantera alongside a Slipknot guitarist and it will show how talented they are. The only people who are remotely good is Joey the drummer and the frontman. All i'm trying to say is millions of people liking them doesnt automatically make them talented

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.