GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The ultimate gaming exprience!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/12/00 at 21:27
Regular
Would'nt it be great if lots of big games develpers got togther to create the most amazing game in history! I t would combine all elements that should be included in a game and the developer would take there time on the game, so we would have to wait a very long time! The game could include all genres and each developer could work on a level/genre!

Ok I know texhnology would change etc, but they would have to keep up with this. A game like this could change gaming forever and make people think about gaming differently. It could boost gamings popualarty to the max!

If you think about this it is the future of gaming and could make the best game ever seen!
Wed 13/12/00 at 22:06
Regular
Nah, Miyamoto just enough.
Wed 13/12/00 at 22:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
Rav, WHAT ABOUT HIDEO KOJIMA!!!!?!?!? The maker of MGS and MGS2. Why shouldn't he be on the list??? Why shouldn't Sony help???
Wed 13/12/00 at 21:42
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
This will never happen! It's not a bad dream though... imagine nintendo and sega on one game! Shigeru, Naka and Suzuki's names' in the same list of credits!

Rav
Wed 13/12/00 at 21:27
"Uzi Lover"
Would'nt it be great if lots of big games develpers got togther to create the most amazing game in history! I t would combine all elements that should be included in a game and the developer would take there time on the game, so we would have to wait a very long time! The game could include all genres and each developer could work on a level/genre!

Ok I know texhnology would change etc, but they would have to keep up with this. A game like this could change gaming forever and make people think about gaming differently. It could boost gamings popualarty to the max!

If you think about this it is the future of gaming and could make the best game ever seen!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.