GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New WWE talents...possibly..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/11/02 at 14:44
Regular
Joining the WWE development program this week and immediately going out on the road...two new talents...

firstly Damien Stone...who wrestled for ECW as 'Little Guido',, I'm excited about this as he is easily in the top ten best technical mat-wrestlers I have ever seen and could add a whole new dimension to the cruiserweight division, especially with his polished mic-work.

secondly...'Spanky' don't know much about him, other than he has competed for MWATNA and has a gay name...

Thirdl...Nathan Jones...a gigantic Australian who has been compared to Kevin Nash in his prime and until recently competed for the WWA, for who I saw him defeat former WCW stars Leni and Lodi in a handicap match when the WWA stopped off in Nottingham.
Wed 27/11/02 at 19:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
I agree with Cong Man, I really liked Perry Saturn as a wrestler, did he do quite well as part of The Radicalz?

Obviously hasn't come out of it as well as Benoit, Guerrero or even Malenko though...
Wed 27/11/02 at 17:33
Regular
"the best"
I saw WWA aswell it was great.I was happy that Nathan Jones won Leni & Lodi because they were Girls!!!!!
Wed 27/11/02 at 11:50
Regular
"oaps.org"
ooh Perry saturn and his mop. were they trying to tell him something then?
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:39
Regular
"..."
Starlight wrote:
> Don't think I've heard of the ECW guy before, I'll keep a look out for
> him.

He was one half of the full-blooded Italians...if that helps.
Sun 24/11/02 at 20:38
Regular
"..."
RM18 wrote:
> Mmm, interesting. I think the guy you mentioned that is ex-ECW will be
> a cruiserweight on Smackdown as Jamie Noble's cousin.
>
> As for Perry Saturn, I don't think we're going to be losing any
> sleep.
>
> "You're Welcome!"

Ahem. Perry Saturn was and still is a fantastic wrestler, he had a great selection of moves and was only really lacking a decent finisher. It's not his fault the WWE gave him naff gimmicks and opponents.
Sun 24/11/02 at 17:20
Regular
Mmm, interesting. I think the guy you mentioned that is ex-ECW will be a cruiserweight on Smackdown as Jamie Noble's cousin.

As for Perry Saturn, I don't think we're going to be losing any sleep.

"You're Welcome!"
Sun 24/11/02 at 15:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It's also official that DDP and Perry Saturn are no longer in the WWF. DDP did want to be a commentator but has decided to try acting instead. Perry Saturn was too expensive to keep and they weren't using him.
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:47
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Spanky, what a camp name. A tenner says he'll team up with Billy and Chuck.

The Australian sounds good, hopefully he won't turn out to be some Undertaker style one mover.

Don't think I've heard of the ECW guy before, I'll keep a look out for him.

Maybe all these will come in as a team, probalby not though, knowing the stoopid WWE.
Sun 24/11/02 at 14:44
Regular
"..."
Joining the WWE development program this week and immediately going out on the road...two new talents...

firstly Damien Stone...who wrestled for ECW as 'Little Guido',, I'm excited about this as he is easily in the top ten best technical mat-wrestlers I have ever seen and could add a whole new dimension to the cruiserweight division, especially with his polished mic-work.

secondly...'Spanky' don't know much about him, other than he has competed for MWATNA and has a gay name...

Thirdl...Nathan Jones...a gigantic Australian who has been compared to Kevin Nash in his prime and until recently competed for the WWA, for who I saw him defeat former WCW stars Leni and Lodi in a handicap match when the WWA stopped off in Nottingham.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.