GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shenmue"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/12/00 at 20:20
Regular
Well i 've just finished it and i have to say that it contains the best story i've ever seen in a video game - i really can't wait for the next part !

Its an experience every Dreamcast owner should have ! If you haven't already got this game, go out and get it !

Glad i completed it before i leave for the U.S. Now i'll keep myself busy with Quake 3 and MSR :-)
Anyone whos on the harbour area looking into the Mad Angels - hang in there, your near the end ;-)
Wed 13/12/00 at 20:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well i 've just finished it and i have to say that it contains the best story i've ever seen in a video game - i really can't wait for the next part !

Its an experience every Dreamcast owner should have ! If you haven't already got this game, go out and get it !

Glad i completed it before i leave for the U.S. Now i'll keep myself busy with Quake 3 and MSR :-)
Anyone whos on the harbour area looking into the Mad Angels - hang in there, your near the end ;-)
Wed 13/12/00 at 22:03
Regular
We know sav, we know....
Wed 13/12/00 at 22:17
"Uzi Lover"
Ok talking about the Mad Angels, where the hell are they? they;ve beatme up in a warehouse and now day by day goes past and still no sign of them. I am meant to see them at night?
Wed 13/12/00 at 22:56
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah - past 7pm. Talk to people all over the harbour, especially people such as the old man, the workers wearing white hats (guards, but not the security ones).

Talk to the other forklift drivers who have lunch next to you too.
Wed 13/12/00 at 23:06
How many hours of play (real time) did it take you to complete Shenmue????
Thu 14/12/00 at 00:10
Is shenmue really that good? My brother keeps going on and on about it, but I haven't played it yet.
I'm still busy with the Playstation 2.
Thu 14/12/00 at 22:38
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I think its taken me about just under 20 hours real time to do it Jimmy.

And yes Jamie - it is that good ! Its like a Zelda game in that its not so much the longevity that grabs you, its the experience and the way the story really pulls you in.

Plus once you complete it, goto the options screen on disk 3. You'll be able to do a time challenge on the 70 man battle :-)
Thu 14/12/00 at 22:41
It took me 18.24mins real time to complete and it is amazing but the question i need to know is when will the next chapter be out?
Thu 14/12/00 at 22:52
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Not sure at the moment - i hear it will cover 6 disks though !
Thu 14/12/00 at 22:56
cool! don't yu think that the passport sucked.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.