GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did you watch a film today?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/11/02 at 22:13
Regular
In a similar way to Cookys game thread in the Nintendo forum, post what film you watched today, and if you liked it.

I went to see Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets. Was okay, except for the incredibly annoying children on screen, and the fact the whole thing was surrounded by about 100,000 families with little kids that seemed more intent on screaming about the film rather than watching it.

Ah well. 'Twas reasonable.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
In a similar way to Cookys game thread in the Nintendo forum, post what film you watched today, and if you liked it.

I went to see Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets. Was okay, except for the incredibly annoying children on screen, and the fact the whole thing was surrounded by about 100,000 families with little kids that seemed more intent on screaming about the film rather than watching it.

Ah well. 'Twas reasonable.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:18
"The Will of D."
I watched a film I taped on Sky Premier. Hannibal, pretty disgusting as usual more nearer to the end though since it was kind of boring at beginning.

Liked the part when hannibal sliced open a cop's head (like Mr Burns did to Homer in the halloween special) and cut a piece of brain off and sizzled it and then got the cop to eat it. Then later Hannibal was on a plane and gave a little boy a piece of the same brain to eat since he didn't like the crap airplane food. How's that for eating brain food, ironic ain't it.
Sat 23/11/02 at 22:51
Regular
I saw Die Another Day today. Best Bond film I've seen, out of the 10 or so that I have. The Car chase scene feckin rocked, as did the camera when it panned round the rooms. Plus, it was also very funny, especially Moneypenny.

'My name is Mr.Kill. Well, that's a name to die for'
Sat 23/11/02 at 23:19
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I watched Legally Blonde on DVD, I've seen it before. Its a girly film, but sometimes thats just the sort of thing that I want to watch.
Mon 25/11/02 at 22:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I watched Fifth Element (again)

Still a good film.
Thu 28/11/02 at 16:11
Regular
"You only live twice"
I watched Die Another Day and it was cool has anyone seen it yet?
my advise you to see harry potter lol (joke dont bother watching it)
Thu 28/11/02 at 18:48
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Just watched Jackass The Movie.
Thu 28/11/02 at 19:51
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
No. I did not watch a film today. Wait, I did. Damn.

I saw Jackie Brown again. Good, but kinda slow.
Thu 28/11/02 at 22:26
Regular
"You only live twice"
is Signs good anyone?, cuz im wondering if its good to watch it
Fri 29/11/02 at 11:41
Regular
"cachoo"
Signs is a pretty good film, I enjoyed it!! Most of it keeps you on the edge of your seat, etc. So I would kinda recommend it... but if your not into aliens and mel gibson then i guess you wouldn't like it!! :-D
its pretty "creepy" too...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.