GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who wins wars? Hardware or Software?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/12/00 at 18:01
Regular
Even if one had the most powerful console in the world, even if it had the greatest backing by the biggest company, would it survive in a very tough and competative gaming world ? What comes first...?
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:35
Regular
But that only really covers one game. It's what sells the console...

X-Factor... I'll get you.
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:32
Regular
All of `em.

People say playability is all important, but there are loads of games that are known as simply "good graphically" but are also amazingly playable.They simply take a little time to get to grips with, but once at that point they are hard to stay away from.

I like Tetris, a very playable game, but it soons get boring as there is nothing spectacular to look at or listen to.

Therefore, game quality in my opinion is all those things you mentioned.
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:24
What kind of quality? Gameplay, graphics, longativily etc...?
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:24
Regular
I don't like arguing anymore. Go back and read.
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:20
Fair enough. So what's the weather like in the States?
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:19
Regular
Game quality.
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:17
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh RiGHT!

Sticks and stones...

What happened to the last beating that you recieved on our last talk, you seemed to have backed down ?

Lost for words, or juct talking crap?!
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:13
Regular
More like having that car, and then having no legs.

(I have this funny feeling that someone, somewhere, is insulted.)
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:10
I agree 100% my man. Without something decent to bend your mind with, there is point having an almighty beast.
Bit like having a 200mph car, but only having a 1 mile 70mph max piece of road ?!
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:06
Regular
It SHOULD be games. I want it to be games. But it's not.

It's that damn X-factor. Damn it to hell.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.