GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Toys r us preorder help"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/12/00 at 16:03
Regular
Help i preordered my ps2 through toys r us on the 15th of november, since then ive received back a pre order pack with my reference number and a letter from sony confirming my order.
Ive rang sony a few times and they say that i will get it before christmas, so i am just waiting for my letter saying when i can pick it up. Only ive read that many things about preorders i dont think i will. does any one know if i will.
Thu 14/12/00 at 16:51
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
bozzy wrote:
> How did you know you were getting it in the third batch?
**I phoned up GAME**

> And who have you been ringing to find out infomation on your
> preorder?
**I phoned up both Sony and GAME**
Thu 14/12/00 at 11:32
How did you know you were getting it in the third batch?
And who have you been ringing to find out infomation on your preorder?
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:23
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Let's hope so!! :P
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:21
Regular
It`ll be before Xmas, I hope! Then you`ll be able to enjoy the greatness that is PS2
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:09
well cants help you there, mine was delivered
Wed 13/12/00 at 18:05
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I'm also having the same troubles as you. I think we'll get it before x-mas..but i wanna know when the damn letter(saying when to pick it up) will come!!
All I know is that i'm geeting it in the third batch of ps2's.
Wed 13/12/00 at 17:52
I'm not gonna say "yes" or "no" but if you have a blue order form you will have a very favorable chance of getting it b4 christmas.
Wed 13/12/00 at 16:03
Help i preordered my ps2 through toys r us on the 15th of november, since then ive received back a pre order pack with my reference number and a letter from sony confirming my order.
Ive rang sony a few times and they say that i will get it before christmas, so i am just waiting for my letter saying when i can pick it up. Only ive read that many things about preorders i dont think i will. does any one know if i will.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.