GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jedi knight 2"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/11/02 at 22:38
Regular
Anyone got this yet?

I got it this afternoon from what I've played it looks like being a great little game.

Only problems I have with it is that it seems to take your character for ever to turn round when moving, much like Die Hard Vendetta. Also the graphics in places aren't really up to par and strangely some of the textures ocassionally seem very glitchy when you're moving.

Other than that it's a great sequel to Jedi Knight. The lightsaber battles are superb in multiplayer.

If you liked the original or Dark Forces then i'd say it's a must buy. You'll be glad to know that the lightsaber battles are much, much better than the originals.
Fri 22/11/02 at 22:38
Regular
Anyone got this yet?

I got it this afternoon from what I've played it looks like being a great little game.

Only problems I have with it is that it seems to take your character for ever to turn round when moving, much like Die Hard Vendetta. Also the graphics in places aren't really up to par and strangely some of the textures ocassionally seem very glitchy when you're moving.

Other than that it's a great sequel to Jedi Knight. The lightsaber battles are superb in multiplayer.

If you liked the original or Dark Forces then i'd say it's a must buy. You'll be glad to know that the lightsaber battles are much, much better than the originals.
Fri 22/11/02 at 22:45
Regular
hmmmm sounds good i might get it for christmas actually.
Fri 22/11/02 at 22:50
Regular
Is this for the PC or the GC?
Fri 22/11/02 at 22:51
Regular
GC
Fri 22/11/02 at 22:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I had Dark Forces for the PS1, 2nd Worst game ive ever bought.
Sat 23/11/02 at 00:26
Regular
What's the first?
Sat 23/11/02 at 11:57
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I was wondering. Is this game a first person shooter or is it third person?
Sat 23/11/02 at 12:04
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I got my NGC in the post today and it actually gave Jedi Knight 2 an absolutely awful review. They gave it 68%! I was pretty shocked.
Sat 23/11/02 at 13:55
Regular
I can understand them not liking it, it's not perfect by a long shot. But as a Star Wars fan and a massive fan of the first games I'm loving it. I'm on the 2nd level now and i've been playing it for god knows how long, the levels are much bigger than your normal console 1st person shooter style.

Multiplayer lightsaber duel duel matches rock, I was playing them for aaaaaaaages last night.
Sat 23/11/02 at 14:01
Regular
I thought the first five levels were poor.

Gets good with the saber and force powers though, except the 'training' temple bit is gay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.