GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOGTV Voting News"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/11/02 at 13:17
Regular
'Who to vote for?' That is the question on everyone's lips as the next Notable vote starts off. Well, here at FOGTV we have a special report on the main runners and our favorites to win this latest election.

Aliboy and Afrojoe are just two of the big hitters who will no doubt receive many votes, and it has come to our attention that Mystique, all round female forum member and mentor for that other well known lady writer Rosalind, has been offering many promising votes as well, we are keeping our eyes on this one.

An interesting statistic has come to our attention, and that is the possible votes for the entertaining poster Insane Bartender, who, despite his popularity, has thrown his own electorate in to confusion by suggesting that he is not in favour of becoming Notable at all, even though many people think he deserves it.

Here at the FOG newsroom we are also keeping our eye on Venombyte, long serving member of the forum and a well renowned story writer and poster. His early lack of posting led to less votes last election, but we believe that he has more than made up for this in the time since. Mr Happy and Savatt78 are also both being highly recommended here as well, as the debate continues between our news staff.

Some outside votes are believed to be available for Rosalind and Monkey Man, not to mention the many other good posters around at the moment, but only time will tell.

Until next time, stay tuned to the election and remember ‘vote safely’

This has been pb with the FOGTV News.
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:17
"possibly impossible"
'Who to vote for?' That is the question on everyone's lips as the next Notable vote starts off. Well, here at FOGTV we have a special report on the main runners and our favorites to win this latest election.

Aliboy and Afrojoe are just two of the big hitters who will no doubt receive many votes, and it has come to our attention that Mystique, all round female forum member and mentor for that other well known lady writer Rosalind, has been offering many promising votes as well, we are keeping our eyes on this one.

An interesting statistic has come to our attention, and that is the possible votes for the entertaining poster Insane Bartender, who, despite his popularity, has thrown his own electorate in to confusion by suggesting that he is not in favour of becoming Notable at all, even though many people think he deserves it.

Here at the FOG newsroom we are also keeping our eye on Venombyte, long serving member of the forum and a well renowned story writer and poster. His early lack of posting led to less votes last election, but we believe that he has more than made up for this in the time since. Mr Happy and Savatt78 are also both being highly recommended here as well, as the debate continues between our news staff.

Some outside votes are believed to be available for Rosalind and Monkey Man, not to mention the many other good posters around at the moment, but only time will tell.

Until next time, stay tuned to the election and remember ‘vote safely’

This has been pb with the FOGTV News.
Fri 22/11/02 at 13:18
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
pb wrote:

> Some outside votes are believed to be available for Rosalind

You have to be kidding!

that actually made me laugh out loud when I saw it.

:D
Fri 22/11/02 at 16:22
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
pb wrote:
> Aliboy and Afrojoe are just two of the big hitters who will no doubt
> receive many votes

---

Heheh, if you say so. Cheers!

:-D
Fri 22/11/02 at 16:42
Regular
"Wasting away"
Ground breaking news has been revealed. It seems that pb is in fact trying to fool you all into voting for him twice, in order to be crowned the new rank of 'God' of the forums. How may be of done this, you may be asking yourselves - well, think no longer. By cloning himself, he was able to go on the PC twice as long and create another username to help him do so. Simple, if you think about it.

Of course, all of this is yet to be proven.
Fri 22/11/02 at 16:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
pb wrote:

> Aliboy and Afrojoe are just two of the big hitters who will no doubt
> receive many votes,

Thats just because we are Scottish :-)

Can I get drunk yet?
Fri 22/11/02 at 16:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AliBoy wrote:
> Thats just because we are Scottish :-)

---

Hurrah!

---

> Can I get drunk yet?

---

Wait until you've... umm... received 4 votes. 4 is the drunk number. Because.
Fri 22/11/02 at 16:58
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Ok, but I have the feeling four votes could take a number of years.
:-)
Fri 22/11/02 at 17:01
"possibly impossible"
News Just In: The rumours of pb getting voted in twice have been denied. In a statement earlier Mr Nice Guy had this to say 'yeah, I know he's already a God, so there's no need to prove it'. The gun was then taken away from Mr Nice Guy's head.

Our sources tell us that Mystique is now offering services to those who vote for her. CookieMonster had this to say 'Services? I didn't even know she was a mechanic!'
Fri 22/11/02 at 17:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Now over to Peter Snow with the swingometer
Fri 22/11/02 at 18:06
Regular
pb wrote:
> Our sources tell us that Mystique is now offering services to those
> who vote for her.
No credit card needed.

I won't win. It's a tradition. Like Christmas only sexier ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.