GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOGTV Voting News"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/11/02 at 13:17
Regular
'Who to vote for?' That is the question on everyone's lips as the next Notable vote starts off. Well, here at FOGTV we have a special report on the main runners and our favorites to win this latest election.

Aliboy and Afrojoe are just two of the big hitters who will no doubt receive many votes, and it has come to our attention that Mystique, all round female forum member and mentor for that other well known lady writer Rosalind, has been offering many promising votes as well, we are keeping our eyes on this one.

An interesting statistic has come to our attention, and that is the possible votes for the entertaining poster Insane Bartender, who, despite his popularity, has thrown his own electorate in to confusion by suggesting that he is not in favour of becoming Notable at all, even though many people think he deserves it.

Here at the FOG newsroom we are also keeping our eye on Venombyte, long serving member of the forum and a well renowned story writer and poster. His early lack of posting led to less votes last election, but we believe that he has more than made up for this in the time since. Mr Happy and Savatt78 are also both being highly recommended here as well, as the debate continues between our news staff.

Some outside votes are believed to be available for Rosalind and Monkey Man, not to mention the many other good posters around at the moment, but only time will tell.

Until next time, stay tuned to the election and remember ‘vote safely’

This has been pb with the FOGTV News.
Sat 23/11/02 at 09:28
"possibly impossible"
FOGNEWS Update...

Well, the voting is over, there have been many counts and it looks from first impressions like Afrojoe may have won the election...

...but, we still await the official word, several people have commented on some of the votes being incorrect and their may well be a re-count.

We wait for the official word to bring you more.
Fri 22/11/02 at 20:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Always happen

People tend to vote for who they prefer that are winning
Fri 22/11/02 at 20:54
"possibly impossible"
It looks like this is turning in to a two horse race, with Myst and AJ both getting the larger percentage of the votes.

News at 11.
Fri 22/11/02 at 19:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
AliBoy wrote:
> Afro I aint keeping to the four votes thing. I'm going to get drunky
>
> :0)

---

Excellent. :-D
Fri 22/11/02 at 19:08
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Afro I aint keeping to the four votes thing. I'm going to get drunky

:0)
Fri 22/11/02 at 19:04
Regular
Ha ha how wude
Fri 22/11/02 at 18:59
"possibly impossible"
And now over to our new carry-on reporter for the latest update:

"Mystique seems to be well up front now, she seems to be getting a lot of support from those who know her credentials. But can anyone come from behind to take the vote, or will she remain on top and take pleasure in her new notableship?"

er..thanks for that.

In other news, there does seem to be a small group of regulars who are breaking away, it's becoming clearer now, but things could still change before the deadline of midnight. Stay tuned.
Fri 22/11/02 at 18:23
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Elections are strange

Not long ago Stryke and monkey_man were getting all the votes
Fri 22/11/02 at 18:18
Regular
pb wrote:
, it looks like many people want her
> to be in front,
*Giggles*

Oh come on!
Fri 22/11/02 at 18:13
"possibly impossible"
FOG Update: It's looking good for Mystique, despite early signs that she may well be behind the others, it looks like many people want her to be in front, is this a new trend for the elections?

Venombyte enters the election with a single vote and this newscaster asks 'will there be more for the longstanding member?' I certainly hope so.

Join us for more after the weather and some obscure documentary about the life of cabbages.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.