GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's up?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/09/08 at 23:00
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Bored tonight, I decided to come back to my old forum. Just dropping in, because I won't be able to start posting here again, and there's a fairly huge possibility some of you have me on ignore, but meh, I was only a mediocre poster when I did try and a lacking one when I didn't. Just wanted to know if anything huge had happened to anybody and the reason for the huge depression that seems to be hanging over this place.

Also seems to be new mods.

Anyway, post if you feel like it, don't bother if you don't.
Wed 01/10/08 at 16:20
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Also, I'm wondering what's up with the avatars.
Wed 01/10/08 at 13:07
Regular
This place was a bit busier a few weeks ago, but has quietened down again now.

Shame really.
Wed 01/10/08 at 00:18
Regular
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
"Azul in an "I'm a huge, unbearable tool" way. :P"

What, like Thor's Hammer?
Tue 30/09/08 at 22:59
Regular
Hello, hurling huh? Sounds..... fun.
Tue 30/09/08 at 18:59
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Nothing much. I got a graphics card, in 3rd year of secondary school. Won my chamionship hurling final last week.
Really nothing huge, I'm more curious about this...depression. (Best way I can put it to be honest)

I also know realise while Hedfix and Azul are/were funny after being on a real forum for awhile. Hedfix in an internet way, and Azul in an "I'm a huge, unbearable tool" way. :P
Tue 30/09/08 at 10:15
"possibly impossible"
the words drip and ocean spring to mind.

ie: nothing much.
Mon 29/09/08 at 23:20
Regular
"I may return"
Hi =)

For some reason Freeola is my homepage (sad or what?) so, I get to lurk for about 10 seconds or so a day... Saw your name near a thread and thought I'd have a peak :)

So, what's been happenin' with you, mister? Me? Ermm, nothing comes to mind.
Mon 29/09/08 at 22:36
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Tell me anyway, someone.
Mon 29/09/08 at 22:21
"Was the man of marz"
Revolver Ocelot wrote:
> Really though, what happened?

I don't know all the details, although I believed it involved messing around with peoples accounts, but it isn't really talked about like a secret fight club or something (I'll be punished for this).
Mon 29/09/08 at 14:59
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Wut?

Really though, what happened?

EDIT: Argh, URL's are weird here, and I forgot they don't host images.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.