GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL NOTABLE VOTING THREAD Nov 02"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/11/02 at 10:05
Regular
Here we go again, Notable election time. You should all know the rules this time, vote for the forum user who you think makes the site a better place. Do you laugh at their posts, or enter into serious discussion with them? Do you instantly read their stuff when you see their name on the forum list? You probably all know who you're going to vote for anyway, so just post one message that reads as follows:

I vote for X

with X being the person you want to vote for, obviously. Just one vote each this time, and the person with the most votes by midnight tonight will be made Notable. Just one person this time too. There's a few rules we need to clear up too, to avoid any trouble like the last few elections.

ONLY REGULARS/NOTABLES/STAFF ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE (No Newbies or JATs)
NO OTHER POSTS ARE TO BE MADE IN THIS TOPIC
YOU ONLY GET ONE VOTE, NO USING SECOND ACCOUNTS
NO WAITING TIL ONE MINUTE PAST MIDNIGHT AND BEING A RIGHT BENNY

And while we're being stern, we're not looking to vote in any 'forum representatives' here, we don't want a Nintendo forum Notable or a Sony forum Notable - you're voting for who you want to represent UKchatforums.com as a whole. Okay, enough babbling... let's boogie!
Fri 22/11/02 at 23:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I vote for Grandprix.

At least this way I'll get a vote even if it won't count. Work that out if you can.
Fri 22/11/02 at 23:51
"...Unicef pennies.."
I vote for Mr Happy.

He comes from Kenilworth. Re-spect.
Fri 22/11/02 at 23:43
Regular
"Max Power"
Tribute wrote:
> Well, if the manman can do that, I take back my vote for Gerrid and
> vote for AJ, just so i can have a not - able pal. Indeed

its MADman D

and ive finally made up my mind im voting for mystique
Fri 22/11/02 at 23:35
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
I vote for Afrojoe
Fri 22/11/02 at 23:27
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I vote for Savatt78.
Fri 22/11/02 at 23:27
"Large and in Charge"
Buzzam is my vote.
Fri 22/11/02 at 22:44
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
By the way, I would've voted for Mr. Happy, but he can't really win now...
Fri 22/11/02 at 22:43
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I vote AfroJoe
Fri 22/11/02 at 22:36
Regular
Time_Warp would like to vote for AfroJoe. After a conversation on MSN, he's told me that he can no longer log onto UK Chat Forums for some reason, and so can't vote. He's sent an e-mail, but doesn't think it'll get there in time - so he's asked me to vote for him.
Fri 22/11/02 at 22:28
Regular
Well well well, AJ a notable. The very thought eludes me! Anyway, not being one to go against the flow:

I VOTE AJ! again! And I bet he still dont love me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.