GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SYM Difficulty Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/11/02 at 18:55
Regular
Okay, at first I was playing Smackdown: SYM on the default difficulty level - Normal. However, I found this way too easy, and changed it to the "Smackdown! level.

I then began a new season with Chris Jericho...at least, I'm pretty damn sure I started it before I changed the difficulty. But anyway, it was obviously still on normal because I've won four matches in a row with no trouble at all, but when I checked the options it said "Smackdown!".

I changed it to Hard today just to see what would happen, and there's no difference.

BUT, on Exhibition Mode, it is on Hard. I fought as Brock Lesnar against Rico on the "Smackdown!" level yesterday, and only managed to pull out a victory because Brock's moves were 'better', and I was able to get a Finisher quicker.

So, basically, what the hell is going on?

Oh, and when I tried creating a male superstar I could only pick women's clothes. :S
Thu 21/11/02 at 23:34
Regular
"pro evo fan"
does your wreslters fertigue go down when you fight quicker wrestlers?

because in my season im tajiri(allwayz start at the bottom and work up,much more fun)and when i fight people like RVD and EDGE my wreslter seems to get worn down easier and quicker then when im fightin sum1 like KANE or BOOKER,even tho the fast wreslters dont pull off az many big moves as the others.

and i was fightin in my season and i had a match against kane it was a SUSPENSION MATCH but when i beat KANE he wasnt suspended anyone know y?and has anyone had one ov these matches yet?

and has anyone got two or more titles?because ive got the crouiserweight title and the euro title but tajiri only wears the euro belt and it only says im the euro champ wen i go down to the ring.

and how can you challange for the hardcore title?i can only fight for the cruiserwieght,euro or inter, theres no hardcore belt there?
Thu 21/11/02 at 22:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
>
> I'd whoop your butt anyday boyo. :D

---

I'd whoop all of you!

(That's a lie)
Thu 21/11/02 at 22:07
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Ant wrote:

> I'd whoop your butt anyday boyo. :D

------

Pfft, respect yer elders.

Little punk.
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> Bah, but it's too easy! I'm sure AJ said he'd lost some matches...

---

Oh yeah, I've lost loads of matches. Lost at Summerslam, Armageddon, Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania. Lost a few times on the RAW and SmackDown shows too. Won more though. :-D

---

> Does it get harder as you go along or something? I can't play it like
> that, the opponents hardly move.

---

I think it gets harder as you go along - Edge, Austin and Lesnar have all come close to beating me recently, which was not the case a couple of months back in the season. And I know for a fact that I've not gotten worse. :-)
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Touched!"
Season mode is pretty easy, i've only lost 2 matches in my whole 2 years
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:08
Regular
What's wring with a male wrestler wearing female clothes? ;c)
Thu 21/11/02 at 20:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hercules! wrote:
> Bring your little butt to St.Helens and i'll give you a damn
> challenge!
>
> Little punk.
>
> :-D

I'd whoop your butt anyday boyo. :D
Thu 21/11/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Bring your little butt to St.Helens and i'll give you a damn challenge!

Little punk.

:-D
Thu 21/11/02 at 19:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Indeed it does, but I've now beaten Kane, Kane and Booker T (tag with Test), RVD, Booker T and Bradshaw with no probs whatsoever.

I want a challenge! :D
Thu 21/11/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah, it seems to be much easier in Season mode... dont know why but I know ive had some bladdy hard matches too.

One against The Rock where he totally kicked my butt and another in the KOTR qualifiers against The Hurricane where he was kicking my butt so I decidedto knock the ref out and use some steel on that green superhero freak.

They were super hard matches.

So I really dont know whats happening in the storymode for difficulty levels. In exhibition, its perfect. Easy = Easy, Smackdown = HARD.

Dont have a clue about that CAW thing either.

:-D

The game still rules though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.