GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What newspaper do you read?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/11/02 at 20:49
Regular
I can probably predict it. The Guardian. I bet you all read the Guardian.

I read The Times or The Financial Times. I do the Telegrpah crossword at school though, because doing work in study sessions is boring. I dislike the Telegraph, but I loathe The Guardian. I even prefer the Mail to the f**king Guardian.

Carry on.
Sat 23/11/02 at 20:29
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I like to read The Mirror and The Sun.

Sundays = News of the World and The People
Sat 23/11/02 at 18:45
Regular
Monday to Saturday I read The Sun.
Wednesdays I read the Staines and Ashford News.
Thursdays I read the Informer, the Leader and the Guardian.
Sunday I read the News of the World and the Non League paper.

:c)
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:53
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I read the: The Sun

Great sport coverage i think also stuff in there that just apeal to me.
Thu 21/11/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
None. I usually have a look at CNN, BBC, Reuters and Fox News websites about 9ish when I'm not at work or Uni, or later in the morning when I am. On TV it's Sky, Fox and, occasionally, BBC News 24.

I hate reading stories that are old, developing or outdated so this lot is much better for me.

~~Belldandy~~
Thu 21/11/02 at 17:05
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Maybe she lives with him
Thu 21/11/02 at 16:28
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> I do sometimes read The Daily Mail if mum's left it laying about.

--

You still live at home?
Thu 21/11/02 at 01:35
Regular
"everyone says it"
The Financial Times and The Observer (which I am subscribed to). They both have fantastic articles and I enjoy reading most of the Observers articles.
Thu 21/11/02 at 00:43
"Uzi Lover"
Oh and The Sun has boobs.

If you didn't know...
Thu 21/11/02 at 00:42
"Uzi Lover"
You can do so many things with newspaper.

Wrap up Chips, Use it to cover the table when you are painting, read it, make Goose's out of it, Use over your head when it rains, Wipe poo off your shoe, lend it to a fit chick and say "Wanna read my paper?" (that don't work), rip it up and make cheap confetti then sell it...see loads of things.

I don't read papers mcuh but I like to read them on holiday to see whats going on back home. The local paper is the only thing we get at home because they just post it through the door without asking if we want it. That thing is rubbish though.

The Times is good, but I can't read it properly because its too big and I get tangled up in it.
Thu 21/11/02 at 00:33
Regular
Daily Star.

Great value at only 15p!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.