GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Could Do A Better Job Than Him"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/11/02 at 19:47
Regular
8 weeks ago Peter Reid got the boot as Sunderland boss, during that time 100's of everyday people contacted Sunderland FC asking for the job. None of them got in above the quite mad Howard Wilkinson, mad because he left a perfectly decent job at FA for Sunny Sunderland... anyway, SFC's website has posted up some of the unlucky applicants attmepts.

‘Stuart – Preston: My wife once hit Ian Rush with an umbrella as he came out of a Liverpool pub. She also ignored Duncan Ferguson in Lennons and once dated Steve Harkness’

Ian – Heaton: ‘I have had trials with Notts County and once met Des Walker in a newsagent (thoroughly nice chap)’

Adrian & Andy (aged 7) – Darlington: Please could me and my friend have the manigers job at Sunderland. We know lots about football and love Sunderland and Andy looks like Peter Reid’

Jonny – Bingley: In terms of my playing abilities, I represented Sandy Lane FC and once scored with an overhead kick from a corner. I have seen Paul Gascoigne’s and Michael Owen’s soccer skills programmes and recently purchased ‘Peter Beardsley – Skills for kids’ manual from a car boot sale’

Bill – Redcar: Also my spouse is willing to launder the football kits after each match and my Uncle Jack, who has his own allotment and a petrol lawnmower, is willing to cut the grass once or even twice a week.’

Dominic - Stockport: Although‘I don’t possess my FA Coaching certificate, I am the proud owner of a 10m swimming certificate, both of which are similar.’

Gotta love the Sunderland faithful.
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:47
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
8 weeks ago Peter Reid got the boot as Sunderland boss, during that time 100's of everyday people contacted Sunderland FC asking for the job. None of them got in above the quite mad Howard Wilkinson, mad because he left a perfectly decent job at FA for Sunny Sunderland... anyway, SFC's website has posted up some of the unlucky applicants attmepts.

‘Stuart – Preston: My wife once hit Ian Rush with an umbrella as he came out of a Liverpool pub. She also ignored Duncan Ferguson in Lennons and once dated Steve Harkness’

Ian – Heaton: ‘I have had trials with Notts County and once met Des Walker in a newsagent (thoroughly nice chap)’

Adrian & Andy (aged 7) – Darlington: Please could me and my friend have the manigers job at Sunderland. We know lots about football and love Sunderland and Andy looks like Peter Reid’

Jonny – Bingley: In terms of my playing abilities, I represented Sandy Lane FC and once scored with an overhead kick from a corner. I have seen Paul Gascoigne’s and Michael Owen’s soccer skills programmes and recently purchased ‘Peter Beardsley – Skills for kids’ manual from a car boot sale’

Bill – Redcar: Also my spouse is willing to launder the football kits after each match and my Uncle Jack, who has his own allotment and a petrol lawnmower, is willing to cut the grass once or even twice a week.’

Dominic - Stockport: Although‘I don’t possess my FA Coaching certificate, I am the proud owner of a 10m swimming certificate, both of which are similar.’

Gotta love the Sunderland faithful.
Tue 19/11/02 at 20:50
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Windowlicker wrote:
> Dominic - Stockport: Although‘I don’t possess my FA Coaching
> certificate, I am the proud owner of a 10m swimming certificate, both
> of which are similar.’

Excellent ;)
Tue 19/11/02 at 23:41
Regular
"Great Scott's"
On CM I have made Sunderland a winning team something that Wilko and Reid have tried and failed at.
Thu 21/11/02 at 18:09
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
parts of this original post have been read out on the skysports news channel, think i could get a job with them?
Fri 22/11/02 at 01:59
Regular
"Great Scott's"
No chance, there are people in the Outer most reaches of the Monogolia Jungle (if their is one) untouched by the industrial age with more football knowledge than you have WidowLicker.

And that's a Compliment.
Fri 22/11/02 at 02:00
Regular
"Great Scott's"
That was meant to be aimed at WindowLicker rather than Widowlicker.
Fri 22/11/02 at 18:55
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
i am from the 'Outer most reaches of the Monogolia Jungle' and here we have an a wise old football from the 1950's who tell are tribe everything their is too know about football, including how crap Andy D'urso is.
Sat 23/11/02 at 00:02
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Windowlicker wrote:
> i am from the 'Outer most reaches of the Monogolia Jungle' and here we
> have an a wise old football from the 1950's who tell are tribe
> everything their is too know about football, including how crap Andy
> D'urso is.

That post doesn't even warrant a response as it means nothing.
Sat 23/11/02 at 13:04
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
so why post a responce :-P

we get lonley here in the dark cold jungle, no gas or electricity - so no central heating. still waiting for the shipment of ready break too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.