GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Die Another Day"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/11/02 at 17:01
Regular
I think die another day is a very good film because it has lots of action and adventure and it stars James Bond and he knows a lot about doing action. When i asked my friends about it they said it was crap even though they havent watched it , they think they know everything if anybody agrees with me about the film please reply
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:18
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
I saw it this afternoon at 230 with a group of friends from uni. I was quite surprised that at that time in the afternoon as it managed to sell out and the room the screen is in is pretty big.

Anyway the film was excellent, one of the best if not THE best of all 20. Really good action sequences, cars, gadgets, girls and villians.

Top notch stuff. Go see it.
Wed 20/11/02 at 15:44
"...Unicef pennies.."
Madonna's song Die Another Day:

Madonna: "Can't I just pump out another quirky dance/pop number?"

Record Exec: "No. This is Bond, 007. The song has to conjour the magic, the legend, when people hear it. This could be a highlight of your career. Put some effort into it!"

Madonna: "Errm."

Madonna: "How about if I just stick some cellos in it? That's pretty 007."

Record Exec: "Perfect!"

-------

Oh well.
Wed 20/11/02 at 11:53
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I'm not much of a Bond fan, but I think this new film looks great as an action flick. Hopefully it won't be as dull as TWINE. Oh and I agree about Madonna’s song for the film, if you call constantly singing the chorus for 3 minutes a song that is.
Tue 19/11/02 at 22:20
Regular
Can't wait to go see Die Another Day. If the trailers are anything to go by, it's gonna be one 'cool' film ;)
Tue 19/11/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
It sounds good. Hopefully i'll see it soon..
Tue 19/11/02 at 21:19
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
I'm going to see it saturday, im not much of a bond fan but im going for free so :-P

the Madonna song is awful and the video for it is terrible.
Tue 19/11/02 at 21:19
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
It's gonna be great! Because....

Bond Gun: Instead of the usual Walther PPK (7.65mm semi-automatic, 8-shot mag), bond will be using a Berretta M92FS (9mm semi-automatic, 15-shot mag). Nice.

Bond Car: Aston Martin Vanquish with a Mustang V8 engine, 8 rockets, twin machine guns and twin bonnet-mounted shotguns. However, the evil geeze has a very nice Jag with 16 rockets, 4 heatseaking rockets, a gatling gun and mortars. Since the car chase is on ice both cars had to be converted to 4 wheel drive.

Bond Girl: I don't need to give you the details, everybody knows who it is!

That lot, plus...well...it's a Bond film! It. Will. Rock. :-)
Tue 19/11/02 at 20:13
Regular
"we escape....."
i wanna see it, all bond movies are good, the guardian are pompous twits tell them that from me! vice!
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:38
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
It sounds like its going to be a good film.
Tue 19/11/02 at 19:36
Regular
Unfortunatly The Guardian gave it 2/5 but I'm still going to see it also the Maddona song is supposed to be really bad.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.