GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo 64 (What's your fave game)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/12/00 at 21:34
Regular
Hay anyone what's your favourite game?
Sun 08/04/01 at 12:24
Regular
Zelda: A Link to the Past is my fav. Ninty game of all time!

In fact my favourite game of all time!
Sun 08/04/01 at 12:19
Regular
"Whatever!"
At the moment CBFD!!!
Sun 08/04/01 at 08:53
hi zeldapro good list.
Sun 08/04/01 at 08:51
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
I have a favourite ten games and they are:
10: Turok Rage was because its great for blowing each other up with your friend but the trials get a bit boring.
9: Ogre battle 64.
8: Star Wars: Battle for Nabboo because I am a big fan of the games.
7: Mario Party 2 I loved played with friends but one player again can get a bit boring.
6: WWF No Mercy, this is game is great because its wrestling. There's something wrong with the saving.
5: Aiden Chronicles and I am a big fan of RPG's.
4: Mario Tennis it is very addictive and is great in multiplayer anyone who hasn't got this should get it.
3: Sin and Punishment (import), who dosen't like killing things.
2: Perfect Dark taken Goldeneye to another level.
*1*: Zelda: Majoras mask again I'm a big fan of RPG's and...its Zelda.

The game that I most want is Conker's Bad Fur Day though cause it looks wicked.
Mon 05/03/01 at 00:51
Regular
at the moment all i play is mario tennis. give it a go! its actually quite addictive and its got good multiplayer. but back in the day my fav games have been wrestlemania and goldeneye. purly for their multiplayer capabilities. they wouldnt be the same without it.
Sun 04/03/01 at 19:47
I have four favourite games:
4= Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time

3= Goldeneye

2= Donkey Kong 64

1= Perfect Dark
Thu 01/03/01 at 02:36
Hmmm.... This is a toss-up.

There are 4 games that I like.

1: Banjo-Tooie
I like this game because you can now split the bear and bird team up.
Not to mention the new multiplayer mode in which you can take control of
first-person shoot-outs that are similar to Goldeneye and Perfect Dark.

2: Diddy Kong Racing
I like this game because of the innovation when playing the Adventure mode.
Also, because of the boss races.

3: Donkey Kong 64:
I like this game because of the perplexing puzzles, the classic Donkey Kong Arcade, and
the the fantastic graphics and gameplay.

4: Killer Instinct Gold
I like this game because it is one of the best fighting games on the Nintendo 64.
I can pull up to 71 hits when it comes to hard-hitting Ultra Combos.
This game is the hardest fighting game to find on the Nintendo 64, and I'm glad that I have it.
Tue 27/02/01 at 21:03
My all time top 15 N64 games are.

15: International Track and field 2000.
this is an impressive update of the olympic button basher, with superb graphics and finger kanacking display. Only gets to number 20 though.

14:Blast Corps.
One of the most original games on the N65, and one you're almost certain to enjoy.

13: 1080 Snowboarding.
It takes a while to get into, but once you've got hang of the controls and cornering it plays with the Nintendo magic that we all know!!!

12: F-1 WGP.
This is my favourite realistic driving-sim on the N64. Astonishingly realistic, visually stunning. I would recommend it to anyone.

11: Wave Race 64.
Even though I have nopt got this game, it is still an amazing game, I think it is the only Jet ski game for the N64, so it has to be the best game in its category.

10: Super Mario Bros.
The best beat-em-up on the N64 in my opinion. Join all of the most famous nintendo characaters and beat the s*** out of all of them. Beautiful.

9:WWF Wrestlemania 2000.
My second best wrestling game, when it came out it was amazing, the bounderies of play are unlimited. I just keep on going back for more.

8:The World Is not enough.
Although this is no way as good as the likes of Goldeneye or Perfect Dark. But, it still gets inside my all time top ten.

7: Diddy Kong Racing.
This makes number 7 because it is a great game it just doesn't have that special thing. Still, its very high on my list. Not quite as good as Mario Kart which is Number 6.

6: Mario Kart 64.
This is my favourite racing game on the N64. Just better than Diddy Kong Racing. It is more original with slightly better gameplay.

5: Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie.
Its getting close now, to close to call. I had to make a decision. these are two of my favourite games. They are so big, they have so much to do and until you've completed it collecting everything you'll keep coming back. Superb mini-games. Addictive.

4=: Donkey Kong 64/Mario 64.
Two of the most amazing platformers in the world, not only on N64 but all of the consoles. Even though Mario 64 came out on the release date it is still one of the most ammzing games. Donkey Kong 64 was really the first game to take full advantage of the expansion pack, it showed to.

3: Perfect Dark.
This is the best modern first-person-shooter. Goldeneye and more, but somehow I prefer Goldeneye. If I had to choose one N64 it would be this. If I had to describe it in 1 word it would be - Unmissable.

2=: The Zelda series.
I am an avid fan of Zelda but still don't have enough money to buy it(Majora's Mask). I have the first and that to is addictive. Amazingly big worlds, amazing graphics. 1 words would be AMAZING.

*1*: GOLDENEYE.
What most people consider to be the best game on the N64. It has brilliant levels and scenery and a perfectly judged difficulty curve. This is the most addictive game on the N64. It is so good I cannot describe it in one word. As the famous saying goes 'It takes two'. ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!!!!
If you own an N64 and have not got this game you are a complete NUTTER!!!

I am sure I did not cover all of my favourite games but there are just two many!
Wed 10/01/01 at 13:23
Regular
I would have to say Carmaggeddon what a great game that was the graphics are amazing, the controls are simply perfect and the gameplay well lets just say ive never been so addicted to a game in my life sorry ive gotta go and play carmaggeddon right now!!!!!!
Mon 08/01/01 at 14:28
Goldeneye - because its the original. Perfect Dark is currently my most played game, but Ild have to wait another 5 years to say its my all time favourite N64 game over Goldeneye.

Mario64 is wicked too!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.