GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who will win-Premiership"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/11/02 at 00:16
Regular
I just writing this to see your opinion on who will win the Premiership.
I hope Man Utd will win it but as we have started so poorly I think it will be between Arsenal and Liverpool, but who do you think will win or what do you think the top 5 will look like.
I think it will look like this:
Arsenal
Man Utd
Liverpool
Newcastle
Everton(or maby not)????
Sat 30/11/02 at 14:31
1. Arsenal - Unstoppable force, with even the subs worthy of being in the first teams of most of the clubs in the world.

2. Man United - Injury list will hold them up.

3. Liverpool - More exciting now, but there not as consistent.

4. Chelsea - Some class players, but don't always gel together.

5. Newcastle - I was tipping them for something good at the start of the season but they seem to be sinking now.

Its hard to say, Leeds could get there act together. Chelsea could sink again and Newcastle could be boosted with some top form from Bellamy and Dyer.

Who knows!
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:43
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Tyddy wrote:

I want Liverpool to win, even tho i dont support them, i think they should win because there club has some very talented players.
-------------

You speak a lot of sense mate ;)
Sat 30/11/02 at 00:35
Regular
"Loves Cookies"
I want Liverpool to win, even tho i dont support them, i think they should win because there club has some very talented players.

And all the other premiership teams best watch out, because Leicester are coming back up...i hope :(.heh, lets hope they can stay up this time...
Wed 20/11/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
AfroJoe wrote:
> 1. Arsenal
> 2. Newcastle
> 3. Man U
> 4. Chelsea
> 5. Liverpool
>
> No, really. :-)

I agree :p
Wed 20/11/02 at 19:08
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Fishtobeking wrote:
> If Man Utd get through the next group we will have Keane and Beckham
> back so we might have a slim chance of winning the Champions Leauge.

Slim? Our UEFA ranking puts us as second favourites you know! :)
Wed 20/11/02 at 18:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
1. Arsenal
2. Newcastle
3. Man U
4. Chelsea
5. Liverpool

No, really. :-)
Wed 20/11/02 at 17:19
"Darth Vader 3442321"
West Ham: we are just lulling you all into a false sense of security...
Tue 19/11/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Everton all the way!!!
Tue 19/11/02 at 17:55
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
If Man Utd get through the next group we will have Keane and Beckham back so we might have a slim chance of winning the Champions Leauge.
Tue 19/11/02 at 16:24
Regular
"Baros!!!"
At the start of the season, I said Liverpool will win it, but now I got a sneaky feeling that Arsenal will win the Premiership again.

Chelsea will finish in 3rd place, with Newcastle and Man United battling for 4th place.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.