GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Croquet"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/12/00 at 20:40
Regular
Old Mazza seems to be turning up every where on the Nintendo in classic games. Mario's games include his great strength, platforming, as well as games like tennis, golf, fighting and board games. It seems that any game with Mario in it becomes instantly playable due to the magic the old plumber puts upon his games.
So would a bit of Mushroom Kingdom magic make the ultimate sports game become the greatest sports game on the N64?
The sport in question is in fact the classic which is croquet, which to the less intelligent people among us (Sony and Sega) this game involves using wooden mallets to hit balls through hoops.
The game would take place in the worlds of Mario from sweet Mushroom Kingdom, right through to Bowser's castle. Each world's course will have numerous troubles like slanting land, causing the ball to go where you do not want it to when hit not quite right.
All the usual Mario characters will be playable as well as hidden ones to unlock. Waluigi would be one of the characters as he fights to make a name for himself on Nintendo world.
There will be many bonus games within the game to improve the overall content of the game, with multiplayer capabilities.
Just imagine, the Britain's higher class's famous sports game brought to the N64 with that Mario gloss! Life doesn't get much better!
So Nintendo if you have typed in a strange web address and have come across my message, I would be most grateful if you would consider my idea.
Tue 12/12/00 at 22:54
"Uzi Lover"
I dont think the big N would take this on, its to familer to Mario Golf!

Anyway, how do u actually play croquet?

Feel like a good game of croquet chappie? Why it is mighty fine even Mario is playing it!

Croquet would just ruin his trend man!
Tue 12/12/00 at 20:40
Old Mazza seems to be turning up every where on the Nintendo in classic games. Mario's games include his great strength, platforming, as well as games like tennis, golf, fighting and board games. It seems that any game with Mario in it becomes instantly playable due to the magic the old plumber puts upon his games.
So would a bit of Mushroom Kingdom magic make the ultimate sports game become the greatest sports game on the N64?
The sport in question is in fact the classic which is croquet, which to the less intelligent people among us (Sony and Sega) this game involves using wooden mallets to hit balls through hoops.
The game would take place in the worlds of Mario from sweet Mushroom Kingdom, right through to Bowser's castle. Each world's course will have numerous troubles like slanting land, causing the ball to go where you do not want it to when hit not quite right.
All the usual Mario characters will be playable as well as hidden ones to unlock. Waluigi would be one of the characters as he fights to make a name for himself on Nintendo world.
There will be many bonus games within the game to improve the overall content of the game, with multiplayer capabilities.
Just imagine, the Britain's higher class's famous sports game brought to the N64 with that Mario gloss! Life doesn't get much better!
So Nintendo if you have typed in a strange web address and have come across my message, I would be most grateful if you would consider my idea.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.