GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Triple H Seriously Injured"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/11/02 at 17:41
Regular
For more info go to here:

http://www.iowrestling.com/headlines/2419.shtml

And here:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/articles/39610354.php

Sounds pretty serious, and from now on I will not tolerate anyone saying that HHH doesn't put his whole heart and all his passion into the business. Last night he lost once again to HBK for the World Title, and wrestled for around half an hour with what could be a crushed larynx. Admittedly his character has become stale as has been pushed a bit too much, but anyone who can finish a match the way he did without being able to breathe properly deserves respect.

Oh, and did anyone else notice this?:

http://www.wrestlezone.com/articles/39609579.php

I did. {:) I remember hearing Rico shouting, and I was sure he was shouting at Jeff who was obviously late, but I couldn't believe it because it was so blatent...oops.
Fri 22/11/02 at 09:54
Regular
What odds HBK drops it to HHH again in a couple of weeks?
Thu 21/11/02 at 23:52
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I think that the idea of HBK being champ works quite well.

Triple H gets beat up pretty bad in the Match, whereas HBK is a fresh guy later in the match, comes out and picks up a victory, but with him not being the best, or as good as he used to be, he's more likely to loose the belt to someone else than Triple H would ... do you see how I mean??

Plus, for all HBK's done over the years, why not reward him with the top belt, if only for a short space of time?
Thu 21/11/02 at 23:49
Regular
"pro evo fan"
its about time the WWE did give sumone else the chance to become champion,but in my opinion the WWE would never give the main title to sumone who has been and major part ov another company,like RVD.BOOKER T.
and they never seem to give people whoz heart waz in other companys the chance to shine, like tajiri,raven,tommy dreamer,tazz,booker t, rob van dam,

in my eyez the WWE only seem to go big with there own superstars like THE ROCK,AUSTIN,TAKER,HBK.

there has only been jericho who has been givin this hudge puch by the WWE but tha waz down to the fans i think,and tha he is a great wrestler,but now tha there are so many from other companys who were massive have now joined the WWE they have been giivin nothin at all.

i may be wrong and you all might disagree but to me this seems right and real.
Tue 19/11/02 at 21:53
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
HBK.

Champion.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
Tue 19/11/02 at 18:07
Regular
HBK ruled (note the past tense), and I still enjoy watching him on RAW, but I'm not sure it was wise to put the title on him when he can't wrestle a full schedule.

I was for RVD winning the title, but now, like AJ, I'd like to see either Jericho get another shot. Also, I'd dig it if Booker became six time champ.
Tue 19/11/02 at 16:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
HBK - Bores me to hell.
Jericho - I would happily watch his entrance over and over, but besides that, he annoys me.
Christian - Was good with Edge - does crap all now. Gay attire too.
Kane - I've never liked Kane. Never. ("he's so cool cos he wares a masc an dos a big chocslam")

I stand by the Booker T and RVD statement.
Tue 19/11/02 at 16:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
this could be a blessing in disguise for trips. If he's gone for a bit it gives the fans a much needed break from him and his little 30 minute segments so when he does come back everyone won't be sick of him like most are now especially after that sick angle with Katie Vick (which mysteriously seems to have been forgotten) personally i don't like Trips he's like another Austin however Austin was actually entertaining when he wasn't putting people over.
Yea i heard Rico shout *come on jeff, goddammit" to. bit stupid to hang around there for so long he could have dropped back down and beat on bubba getting him back in the middle of the table and then gone up. Course Jeff needs to take some of the blame. Good to see "that" tag team get back together again i don't know why the wwe split them up in the first place.
Tue 19/11/02 at 07:17
Regular
Just to let you know, there is an interview up on WWE.com where HHH discusses that injury, other potential injuries, and more.
Mon 18/11/02 at 22:33
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Ant wrote:
> I remember hearing Rico shouting, and I was sure he was
> shouting at Jeff who was obviously late, but I couldn't believe it
> because it was so blatent...oops.

Yeah, I heared that too. I couldn't believe he could have been that blatent with it. Bet he had a few words spoken to him after that.

I mean sure, Jeff might have been late, but to shout it out like that??? Not something I'd expect.

Shame about Triple H too, he's been one of my favourites for a long time now, and although like you say his charater isn't exactly thrilling anymore, him as a wrestler is still my favourite. Hope he isn't gone for long.
Mon 18/11/02 at 21:45
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Triple H suffered some swelling in his neck during the Elimination Chamber Match on Sunday night at Survivor Series. The swelling put pressure on his esophagus and trachea, which made breathing difficult. The Game is expected to be released from the hospital this afternoon.

from www.themayhem.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.