GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Dead or Alive 2 any good?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/12/00 at 18:47
Regular
I have pre-ordered DOA2, but have started to have second thoughts about it. (Coincidentally the second thought in my entire life after deciding to buy a PS2)

Can anyone tell me HONESTLY if DOA2 is worth the money, or should I save my money until march and mid 2001 for games such as GT3, Wipeout Fusion, The Bouncer, ZOE, Dark Cloud, FF10 etc...
Tue 12/12/00 at 19:09
Regular
Short eh? That is yet another reason to avoid DOA2, thanks!
Tue 12/12/00 at 19:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
I have DoA2 for Dreamcast and its brilliant. Its up there with the best beat em ups. Wish I had waited though for the Playstation 2 version with the extras thrown in.
The only bad points: Too short, not enough characters. Other than that its great!!!
Tue 12/12/00 at 18:53
Regular
Thanks, I`ll probably save my money `till then, and get the really decent games!
Tue 12/12/00 at 18:50
If it is a choice between DOA2 or any of the games you mentioned then save your money.

DOA2 looks good but it wont be in the same league as the Bouncer, Onimusha, GT3 etc.

If you can afford them all however then DOA2 looks like a pretty good game.
Tue 12/12/00 at 18:47
Regular
I have pre-ordered DOA2, but have started to have second thoughts about it. (Coincidentally the second thought in my entire life after deciding to buy a PS2)

Can anyone tell me HONESTLY if DOA2 is worth the money, or should I save my money until march and mid 2001 for games such as GT3, Wipeout Fusion, The Bouncer, ZOE, Dark Cloud, FF10 etc...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.