GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"help with defeating characters on sonic the hedgehog"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sonic The Hedgehog'.
Thu 18/09/08 at 13:07
Regular
Hi
I have just bought Sonic The Hedgehog and can't get past the Silver guy who freezes you in mid-air. Please help!!! Everytime I try to get past the stage I die, do i need to buy something to defeat him or complete something on another level?
Cheers
Macca
Thu 18/09/08 at 14:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm assuming you are talking about Sonic the Hedgehog on the 360 or PS3. The fight against Silver is fairly tricky. The best thing to do is keep your distance and when he starts throwing objects, go in for a sliding attack. You should have already bought that to get to this point. Homing attacks very rarely work against him.
Thu 18/09/08 at 13:07
Regular
Hi
I have just bought Sonic The Hedgehog and can't get past the Silver guy who freezes you in mid-air. Please help!!! Everytime I try to get past the stage I die, do i need to buy something to defeat him or complete something on another level?
Cheers
Macca

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.