GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ali! Please read!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/12/00 at 11:42
Regular
Did you get my e-mail and/or fax regarding the PS2 charity bundle?
Tue 12/12/00 at 22:18
"High polygon count"
I post elsewhere (Future of Gaming forums) that I'd like to donate to the PS2 charity bundle that SR have given to Great Ormond Street, but that I didn't want to wait and *if* I won a game on Gameaday. I wanted to pay for some stuff that SR could then add to the bundle.

I had a mail from Ali saying that, if I was serious, they would need a written statement from me, along with the details of my card.

So, I faxed my details to the SR sales office.

I asked Ali to let me know by e-mail when he received the fax, so I could be sure that he'd got it, and it had gone to the right place.

I faxed it late Sunday night, but I haven't heard anything yet!

If Ali's sunning himself on a far away beach at my expense, I'll... :-)

Seriously, though, I am a little worried. I suppose he could be off work or something.
Tue 12/12/00 at 22:03
What wrong wookie???
Tue 12/12/00 at 22:01
"High polygon count"
Okay, I'm starting to get just a little concerned about where my credit card details have ended up now!
Tue 12/12/00 at 20:12
"High polygon count"
Ho ho bloody ho! :-)
Tue 12/12/00 at 19:10
Regular
No, but I`m not Ali!
Tue 12/12/00 at 11:42
"High polygon count"
Did you get my e-mail and/or fax regarding the PS2 charity bundle?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.