GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alkeehol"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/11/02 at 23:51
Regular
I was thinking about how everone my age is into this strange stuff and how I absolutely hate it!

It's the most discusting type of drink ever!

Mmmmmm, Pepsi...

Anyway, are there any other 'boring' people like me here who don't drink or smoke?

I can't stand drinking the stuff, the most I have ever drunk was about 3 mouthfuls of Hooch and that was discusting! I've tried most things too! I guess I'll just have to be 'boring' for the rest of my life!

Also, I hate smoking, I wouldn't go up to someone and moan at them about it but I hate sitting next to someone who is having a fag and still insists on breathing it all over your face! I've never tried it and I never will purely due to the fact that I can't stand the smell of it anyway so why should I even bother trying!

Even if I may be boring, I'll be the one laughing when the rest of the country have liver failure from drinking, lung cancer from smoking and they are all dead...
Fri 22/11/02 at 12:16
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Red Bull and some smokeadocious is a potent combo...

"I wish that Lager didn't go straight through me" is a common point made by all. Scientists should try to resolve this problem forthwith. Forget stupid research into cures for stuff, this is important.

Genetically modified Lager, designed to make women 43% more attractive than actuality and provide men with a ten pints per p*ss ratio, would probably be the best Lager in the world.
Fri 22/11/02 at 11:42
"Darkness, always"
I used to love this guarana drink called "red" when I was about 17. It worked so much better than red bull, and got you completely off your face, and totally hyper.

Then I would bop about in a house club til 2am, get a KFC, a taxi home and wake up at 4pm the next day.

Ah, those were the days...
Fri 22/11/02 at 11:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I smoke. I enjoy it.
I drink on occasion, last time was last Friday when I discovered the joys of Vodka & Red Bull.
Lager isnt my thing, too gassy and you need to pee all the time.

Spirits are a good thing. Mainly vodka because no hangover, but used to be a huge rum fiend.
Fri 22/11/02 at 11:32
"Darkness, always"
I've woken up before to find that I spent the night sharing my bed with a couple of half eaten sandwiches...
Fri 22/11/02 at 11:29
Regular
"That's right!"
I have to sober up before I go to sleep, it cuts down on the hangover in the morning, but more importantly, stuff swirls and my head pounds if I've been drinking all night, listening to deafening, crappy dance music and moving around like a robot on the dancefloor, then suddenly find myself lying in my bed, not a sound around me. It means I can't sleep, well, not easily anyway, so when I get in I always start knocking back the water and usually eat some rice or pasta with tuna (even if it's 2 in the morning)
Fri 22/11/02 at 10:36
"Darkness, always"
Belldandy wrote:
> Had a bottle of Tia Maria last xmas, 3/4 of it is still
> there....

If you don't want it, I'll give you my address. Mmmmm caucasians galore!!
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:51
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Same here, one bottle and a decent nights sleep is guaranteed. Thakfully this is rare.

~~Belldandy~~
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It makes me go sleepy sometimes as well, quite handy when im going through an insomnia stint.
Thu 21/11/02 at 21:39
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Only just read this topic so I'm a little behind but, like phi11ip, I don't drink or smoke, and I don't really care for either.

I'm not against others smoking, way I see it you're decreasing job competition, decreasing the governments future pension burden, and cutting down the number of people that are old when I'm old. Great stuff.

Actually do drink, very occasionaly, about once/twice month. Don't know why but it makes me go all sleepy, and this is after one bottle of Bacardi. Had a bottle of Tia Maria last xmas, 3/4 of it is still there....

~~Belldandy~~
Thu 21/11/02 at 17:26
"Darkness, always"
VenomByte wrote:
> Unofficially the second most annoying song ever written, just behind
> 'Mr Blobby'...

No, Blobby is preferable to "Tequila"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.