GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BIG SHOW IS NOW QUITE LIKELY TO WIN WWE TITLE ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/11/02 at 19:58
Regular
As you know BROCK LESNAR has a rib injury but according to many reliable net sources (www.iowrestling.com) the injury is more serious than BROCK is letting on.It is expected he will be out of action for about 6 WEEKS.This is very bad news as WWE never intended for BIG SHOW to win.If WWE decides to have BROCK retain the title while injured then he will almost definitely lose the belt the next SMACKDOWN.
Mon 18/11/02 at 18:21
Regular
The only reason he's champ is because of the legit injury to Lesnar.

However, the fact that Big Show now has Heyman in his corner indicates a more long term plan for Big Show. Personally, I'd like to see Heyman lead an ECW faction, but that's me...
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:32
Regular
"I like cheese"
Unbelievable.
Mon 18/11/02 at 17:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Gah.

Why couldn't Angle have come in and magically pinned both of them, resulting in him winning?

:-D
Mon 18/11/02 at 16:44
Regular
"..."
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> Right...lets look at the evidence shall we...
>
> The Big Show is...
>
> fat
> slow
> has no decent moves
> and doesn't sell other moves well.
>
> perfect credentials for another WWE champion in my book.

Looks like I was right doesn't it?
Sun 17/11/02 at 20:26
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
The WWE should make Brock retain his title at SS but lose it on the following Smackdown to someone like Angle or Benoit. Yeah! That would make a good triple threat match actually. Im a Genious!! :)
Sun 17/11/02 at 11:26
Regular
barker2k wrote:
WWE to over cum the position with brock

i dont know much about scott cummin

i know hes cummin

This helps us greatly in the war with the "WWE IS GAY" critics.
Sun 17/11/02 at 11:16
Regular
"..."
Right...lets look at the evidence shall we...

The Big Show is...

fat
slow
has no decent moves
and doesn't sell other moves well.

perfect credentials for another WWE champion in my book.
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:49
Regular
"pro evo fan"
it would actually be a good storyline,

he could come after these two guys cause there the biggest in the wwe and he wants to prove to the fans,and also tha brock is champ and he wants gold and scott wants straigh to the top were he belongs,

they could really angle this storyline well,with him puttin brock out and then fuedin with the big show,untill brock is back or sumone else comes along like taker,

would be a great way to bring him in,buy him sidlining the champ and destroying the biggest thing in the wwe THE BIG SHOW!
Sun 17/11/02 at 00:44
Regular
"pro evo fan"
i really carnt see the WWE letting the big show win this title.

so do you rekon this is a gud angle to bring big poppa pump into,and get him to make big show loose the match but also to put brock lesner out ov action for a couple ov weeks?this would be a good storyline and also would help the WWE to over cum the position with brock and his ribs and the big show.

see i dont know much about scott cummin into the wwe and how its guna happen or if it has all ready happend,i havent watch raw or smackdown for about 3 weeks now,but i know hes cummin but dont know when or how,so this is wot wud sound gud to me to bring him into the storline and i would help them with there opstions with brock and his ribs.
Sat 16/11/02 at 22:21
Regular
"I like cheese"
AfroJoe wrote:
> RM18 wrote:
> The ironic thing is, Big Show caused the injury at a house show by
> accident.
>
> ---
>
> Gah, big overweight conk.
>
> Still, I hate Brock so what am I moaning about?!
>
> :-)

How can you hate Brock? Brock rules!

This is bad...he better win.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.