GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DAMN GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/12/00 at 00:58
Regular
I just spent 3 hours on Shenmue and i got to this motorbike part. After failing to do the part a few times i got bored with the same bit of convo so i tried to skip it - in trying to find a way to skip it i ended up resetting the poxy game !!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRGH !!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 hours wasted !!!!!!!! Now i've gotta play all that damn way again !
Right ! Thats it ! I'm going online to play Quake 3 and shoot 10 shades of excretion out of any players that are on ! Take my stress out on other people with big guns !!!
Tue 12/12/00 at 00:58
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I just spent 3 hours on Shenmue and i got to this motorbike part. After failing to do the part a few times i got bored with the same bit of convo so i tried to skip it - in trying to find a way to skip it i ended up resetting the poxy game !!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRGH !!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 hours wasted !!!!!!!! Now i've gotta play all that damn way again !
Right ! Thats it ! I'm going online to play Quake 3 and shoot 10 shades of excretion out of any players that are on ! Take my stress out on other people with big guns !!!
Tue 12/12/00 at 08:20
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
isnt shenmue a joy to play... i saw it on telly last night and it looked great..... segas secret weapon
Tue 12/12/00 at 11:05
I cant afford Shenmue, but I had a good play of it down at my local Jarkarta store....and its Brill, just one of the many reasons to buy a Dreamcast. Does anyone have a cheap second hand Dreamcast they want to sell??? Please,
Tue 12/12/00 at 11:11
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah Shenmue is a great game. You want a cheap Dreamcast Jimmy ? You can buy it brand new for £150 and i think you get a couple of games with it too :-)

I played Quake 3 online last night - had a great time :-)
My fave has to be capture the flag ;-))
I actually ended up with a really good team mate so we're gonna keep an eye out for eachother online :-)
We we're kicking the hell outta people for like 3 hours
;-))
Tue 12/12/00 at 11:22
How much does it cost you to play online, i.e. the phone bill ????
Tue 12/12/00 at 13:53
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
one would assume the price of a local call
Tue 12/12/00 at 22:49
"Uzi Lover"
Ok Shenmue is great but Ive given up, where are those mad angels? I meant to b wary of them at night or something, come on help me!
Wed 13/12/00 at 15:34
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Mad Angels ? You'll encounter members of the group as you work (usually around 3pm). After work, talk to people and you should find out that they meet up outside the harbour cafateria. Make sure your waiting there for when it turns 7pm - you should then bump into the nasty sods. After that, the game pretty much holds your hand through it all. Talking to the old man helps (look for him around the entrance of warehouse 18 before 7pm). I think the old geezer sits near the cafateria after 7pm.
Fri 05/01/01 at 23:30
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Silly Dreamcast Fans....he he he

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.