GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Most entertaining telly I've ever seen!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/11/02 at 11:41
Regular
And, no, I'm not talking about Children In Need. In fact, it was because of that I saw what was quite possibly the most satisfying, entertaining few minutes of television I have ever witnessed.

I was doing a bit of channel hopping, to get away from Terry Wogan in his stupid suit, and came across ITV, which was showing Celebrity Fat Bast- Sorry, FitClub.

Anyway, I turned over just in time to see Rik "Hey, I'm a real big lad" Waller being shouted at by some American bloke.

Then, our lovable-but-slightly-podgy Rik, decided to nearly cry, and then swear at aforementioned American.

Classic!

Thankyou ITV!!!
Sat 16/11/02 at 11:41
Regular
And, no, I'm not talking about Children In Need. In fact, it was because of that I saw what was quite possibly the most satisfying, entertaining few minutes of television I have ever witnessed.

I was doing a bit of channel hopping, to get away from Terry Wogan in his stupid suit, and came across ITV, which was showing Celebrity Fat Bast- Sorry, FitClub.

Anyway, I turned over just in time to see Rik "Hey, I'm a real big lad" Waller being shouted at by some American bloke.

Then, our lovable-but-slightly-podgy Rik, decided to nearly cry, and then swear at aforementioned American.

Classic!

Thankyou ITV!!!
Mon 18/11/02 at 10:32
Regular
Anyone else see it?
Mon 18/11/02 at 10:34
"Uzi Lover"
I saw that, it was my first time watching that programme too.

I only liked the realtionship between Waller and the American guy. In fact the American guy made me laugh with his macho ways and Waller made me laugh by being cocky to him. "Oh shut up" he said as the American gave him orders.
Mon 18/11/02 at 12:12
I saw an interview with 'Fats' Waller and he was saying how he has always had a 'large frame' and that not all of his considerable bulk is fat. ?.

After hearing him utter such drivel, I put on my best Cartman voice and was heard to utter the words "I'm not fat, I'm bigged boned".
Mon 18/11/02 at 12:15
Hmmmm. I seem to have invented a new word. 'Bigged'

But you got the idea I am sure.
Mon 18/11/02 at 12:17
Regular
"bing bang bong"
A friend of mine who is very tall and fairly stocky with it was in a pub one day when he saw a woman staring at him. He looked away, and when he eventually looked back, she was still avidly staring at him and mouthed:

"I love you!"

Well, he went pink and looked away (his girlfriend was somewhere in the vicinity). Eventually the woman came over and said to his face:

"I love you!"

"What are you talking about woman, I've never met you?!" he said. "You're Rick Waller off popstars, are you not?" replied the woman.

Needless to say he was not the slightest bit amused, especially now we ring him up and go "We love you Rick!" down the phone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.